Back Office Executive
Blindspot is an open self-service platform enabling any company to easily advertise more efficiently and at scale on over 1.000.000 digital billboards worldwide. Through our unique integration, our platform allows anyone to advertise on a billboard for as little as a few cents per play, democratizing this channel for all businesses. Over 12.000 clients use Blindspot, from small and medium businesses, to brands like Universal Music, Netflix, Snoop Dogg, Rihanna, Airbnb, American Airlines, TikTok, Samsung, Uber Eats, Picsart, Morning Brew, P&G, Unilever, G2A and more.
Fun fact, we're behind the most upvoted post in Reddit history (search for the "GME GO BRRR billboard").
This is a full-time hybrid role for a Back Office Executive located in Bucharest, Romania, with flexibility for partial remote work. The Back Office Executive is responsible for Digital Out of Home data management within the proprietary Blindspot platform. The Executive is required to have an extremely solid grasp on data analysis and management.
The role will require the individual to coordinate and communicate between various internal teams, learn the specifics of the Digital Out of Home inventory in key markets for Blindspot and work to identify opportunities with both the sales and marketing teams.
- Data Analysis skills
- Data Management and Input skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic organizational skills including record keeping and reporting
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Good interpersonal and team collaboration skills
- Two years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office suite and Google applications
- (Optional) Data parsing skills, extracting helpful information from a particular data format, such as CSV, or converting data from one format to another
- (Optional) Experience with CRM tools such as Hubspot