Business Development Associate
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Associate to be responsible for identifying and generating potential leads for the company. This role requires a proactive approach to sourcing and qualifying leads through various channels, as well as collaborating closely with other teams to ensure a steady flow of high-quality leads for conversion.
- Assisting sales representatives with territory management by identifying and prioritizing prospects in territory and creating strategies for approaching these leads.
- Telephone, email, and other forms of prospecting for new customers; fielding inbound calls and email inquiries.
- Securing appointments for the sales team for on-site product demonstrations.
- Conducting qualification, discovery, and other pre-sales calls with prospects.
- Following up on marketing leads to further qualify prospects, offer solutions, and provide quotes.
- Generating prospect interest and scheduling sales meetings for company events such as trade shows, industry events and similar.
- Conducting professional sales presentations over the internet & phone.
- Generating sales reports and other ad-hoc projects Promoting and maintaining positive customer relations.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Admin, or relevant field.
- 2 - 3 Years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluency in English.
- Proven experience in lead generation, outbound prospecting, or sales development.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and lead management tools.
- Strong research and analytical skills to identify potential leads.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work independently.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work with a world class team.
- Social and medical insurance.
- Build a global product.
- Ability to grow and advance your career.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive package
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying