Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2023
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of marketing channels. You will be the bridge between our team and our audience, which is why you should have experience with traffic acquisition, website optimization, paid ads, SEO, analytics, outreach, and more.
- Develop and manage paid campaigns from end-to-end within budget —keyword research, planning, strategy, execution, analysis, and optimization.
- Work with other teams to ensure all campaigns are effectively supporting overall Subsbase’s objectives and media strategies.
- Manage and execute PPC, paid social, remarketing and other ad spend.
- Expert in LinkedIn Ads, Google ads, Twitter are essential.
- Own the product landing page changes and development to improve the customer journey.
- Work with other marketing team members to run A/B tests on the website, landing pages and ads to improve campaign performance.
- Understand, design, and execute campaign attribution Identify areas for ongoing optimizations, such as bid adjustments, and keyword expansion.
- Prepare paid media performance reports and recommendations to deliver to the rest of the team.
- Execute tactical marketing decisions based on data (Cost per MQL, OKRs based on funnel projections, efforts based on chance)
- Build strategic relationships and find great collaboration opportunities for SubsBase.
- Manage the marketing data stack including qualified pipeline from marketing, funnel and content metrics, CPC, CAC, and website analytics.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3+ years in Paid online marketing experience (Linkedin Ads, Google ads, retargeting, Twitter, Facebook Ads etc.)
- Experience with ARR funnel
- Strong user acquisition skills
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SaaS marketing SEO/ SEM knowledge preferred.
- Great written and verbal English skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work with a world class team
- Social and medical insurance
- Build a global product
- Ability to grow and advance your career
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive package
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying