Venture Building Consultant in Dubai
We build impactful ventures and venture studios for renowned corporations and investment funds, helping them deliver substantial growth and drive shareholder value. From defining the strategy, building future-proof business models, scaling up successful ventures to establishing state-of-the-art client venture studios. Our ventures span across verticals like Sustainability, E-Commerce, FinTech, ConsumerTech, HealthTech, PropTech, EntertainmentTech, and beyond. 🚀
Since 2016, we have developed a strategic, data-driven approach and a solid framework to build portfolios of businesses. Our services are designed to support our clients' innovation journeys. Our core values are integral to our mission, reflecting our commitment to impactful innovation and sustainability. This is what allows us to stand out from the competition.
Our team comprises over 100 exceptional venture builders from 30+ countries, collaborating across our global offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Kyiv, London, Munich, Riyadh, Singapore, Valencia, and Zurich. We are united by a shared vision to create lasting impact and build startups from 0 to 1, to 10, to 100. Come join us at the forefront of innovation and shape the future with us! 🦄
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.stryber.com
You will apply your consulting skills to drive ideation for our Venture Studio, conducting thorough research across various sectors. You should be comfortable working independently or in small teams, leading workshops, and managing strategic projects. Conceptual strength, analytical thinking and passion for digital & technology is crucial.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- You will drive forward the ideation work for the Venture Studio we are building and running for one of our clients in the region
- You will mainly do research and analysis across different verticals on local and regional problems that startups can solve, to identify the most relevant business models for the Venture Studio to build. This includes a.o. desktop research, user or expert interviews, analysis on our startup database, etc.
- Occasionally you will run workshops with the team and/or the client to generate more or better ideas to tackle certain problem spaces
- You may also lead other strategic projects for the Venture Studio
- For most of the work you will work independently, and sometimes you will work with a small team
- You will independently draw conclusions and formulate recommendations based on your work
- You will be in regular communication with the client team and take an important role in client interactions and presentations
- You hold a degree or higher in the field of business, science and engineering with outstanding academic results
- 2+ years of experience working in a leading strategy consulting firm with focus on technology/digital initiatives
- Ideally experience working in a startup environment, or a solid understanding of this
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English. Ideally Arabic skills and understanding the Middle Eastern markets.
- Willingness to travel: 60-80%
- Full-time availability on a freelance basis
What you will get:
- Inspiring and dynamic work environment for top talents to collaborate and grow
- Ambitious and diverse team comprised of individuals from over 30 different nationalities
- Truly entrepreneurial culture where you can fail fast and learn quickly
- You could grow further into a venture building role
- A culture that promotes transparent feedback to foster professional growth and development
Start Date: ASAP
For us, conscious business is a top priority. We are a carbon neutral company with a science-based environmental strategy.
In addition to that, Stryber is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate. Stryber will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.