Head of Product - Fan Engagement - KSA (f/m/d)
We are Stryber, the leading independent corporate venture and venture studio builder in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific 🚀
We build ventures and venture studios for renowned corporations and investment funds, helping them deliver substantial growth and drive shareholder value. Our latest endeavor is a cutting-edge Football Fan Engagement venture in Saudi Arabia.
As a Head of Product of our football fan engagement venture, you will shape the future of our rapidly growing company.
The role of a Head of Product is dynamic, requiring a blend of strategic thinking, leadership, and a deep understanding of both the football industry and the needs of football fans. As a passionate ambassador for our brand and vision, you will lead and build a high-performing team to achieve outstanding product-related KPIs.
As Head of Product, you are fully responsible for the product – you will:
- Define the product vision, maintain and communicate a product roadmap and ensure product delivery
- Apply research methodologies during product discovery in order to understand user problems and explore potential solutions, being creative about testing hypotheses and features in the leanest way possible
- Evaluate and implement new technologies, tools, and (scalable) infrastructure
- Define goals for product research and discovery, driving the team to continuous execution
- Own, control, and prioritize a well structured product backlog, write detailed user stories and lead tech meetings
- Perform A/B testing, and use metrics to guide product development and improve user experience
- Ensure that clear and constantly improving delivery and quality assurance processes are in place
- Set, monitor, and report the product goals (OKRs and KPIs) to stakeholders
- Communicate product and technology strategy to customers, partners and shareholders
- Support venture fundraising efforts in partnership with the rest of the founding team
- Continuously improve product processes and methodologies and foster best practices and knowledge sharing across projects
- Identify new product opportunities and staying ahead of market trends
- Attract, hire, manage and mentor great talent (including new employees, freelancers and advisors)
Must-Have requirements and qualifications
- 8+ years proven work experience in product management in a Senior Level position
- A strong passion for building products that customers love: you never take no for an answer, are always ready to persevere, and want to be on a mission to build
- You have strong knowledge and experience in scaling teams in a scale-up environment and building an engineering culture in which people thrive, grow and perform.
- Profound understanding of technical aspects of a product (frontend, backend, infrastructure) and ability to discuss them in detail
- A user-centric approach to product development including user research, designing user experiences, and integrating customer feedback into product development
- Comfortable making decisions in the face of ambiguity and not discouraged by the inevitable challenges along the way
- Capable of solving every project challenge independently, taking full responsibility for the outcomes
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Arabic is a must
- Relocation to Riyadh, KSA
Nice to have
- Previous work experience in the either a content-driven industry or football / sports industry
- You are currently based in the GCC
- Start up experience
If you are a football fanatic and are eager to shape the future of football engagement in Saudi Arabia, we invite you to join our passionate team. Apply now and be part of the exciting journey ahead!
Let’s build a great startup together and create real impact within the region!