Cofounder/COO - Digital Mortgage - KSA (f/m/d)
Who we are
We are Stryber, the leading independent corporate venture and venture studio builder in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific 🚀
We build ventures and venture studios for renowned corporations and investment funds, helping them deliver substantial growth and drive shareholder value. Our latest endeavor is a cutting-edge SME Lending venture in Saudi Arabia.
As COO (Chief Operating Officer) of our Digital home financing venture, you will shape the future of our rapidly growing company. As a seasoned leader with experience in managing and scaling businesses in the financial sector or real estate, you will play a vital role in driving the success of our company.
The role of a COO is dynamic, requiring a blend of strategic thinking, leadership, banking experience and a deep understanding of both the lending/mortgage domain as well as the ever-changing home buying scene.
As a passionate ambassador for our brand and vision, you will lead and build a high-performing team to achieve outstanding commercial and operations related KPIs. If you're ready to take the reins and drive our company to new heights, apply now.
As COO, you fully responsible for the operations and the strategic partnership – building a great team, you will:
- Cultivate key banking alliances.
- Optimize mortgage product partnerships.
- Lead end-to-end homebuyer sales operations.
- Implement efficient processes and monitor team performance.
- Streamline operational workflows to enhance efficiency and customer experience.
Must-Have requirements and qualifications
You are among the 1% of people who are true entrepreneurs at heart! You have a strong burning desire to start your own company and are willing to take all the sacrifices and risks it comes with.
- 5+ years proven work experience in operations or partnership in a Senior Level position
- Have previous work experience in lending, real estate, banking or fintech, with a proven track record of success building strong partnerships.
- You have strong knowledge and experience in scaling teams in a scale-up environment and building a healthy culture in which people thrive, grow and perform.
- A deep understanding of the banking market, customer needs, and competitive landscape to guide commercial and operational development
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams and managing different stakeholders' expectations
- Effective communicator and empathic moderator even in the most difficult situations, able to calmly listen and be receptive for feedback
- Comfortable making decisions in the face of ambiguity and not discouraged by the inevitable challenges along the way
- Capable of solving every project challenge independently, taking full responsibility for the outcomes
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Arabic is a must
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- You are currently based in the GCC or you are willing to relocate to Riyadh, KSA
Nice to have
- Strong understanding of relevant regulations and compliance issues in the financial sector from SAMA, specifically those related to Home Financing.
- A strong banking background, with a deep related network
You are a superstar, if you:
- Have previous work experience in a startup or have successfully executed your own startup or side project
Why you shouldn’t apply
- You expect a competitive package from day one (this is a real entrepreneurial opportunity - it comes with an equity package, your salary will evolve with the status of the company)
- You would not be fully committed for a long-term entrepreneurial journey
Let’s build a great startup together and create real impact within the region!