Cofounder/CEO SME Lending - KSA (f/m/d)
We are Stryber, the leading independent corporate venture and venture studio builder in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific 🚀
We build ventures and venture studios for renowned corporations and investment funds, helping them deliver substantial growth and drive shareholder value. Our latest endeavor is a cutting-edge SME Lending venture in Saudi Arabia.
As Co-Founder and CEO of our SME Lending venture, you will shape the future of our rapidly growing company. As a seasoned leader with experience in managing and scaling businesses in the financial sector, you will play a vital role in driving the success of our company. From developing and implementing strategic plans to expertly managing growth, stakeholders, product, and risk engine, you will be at the helm of all key decisions. As a passionate ambassador for our brand and vision, you will lead our commercial efforts and build a high-performing team to achieve outstanding product-related KPIs. If you're ready to take the reins and drive our company to new heights, apply now!
As the CEO and Co-Founder of our company, you will play a key role in driving our success by:
- Developing and implementing strategic business plans and procedures
- Overseeing daily operations, including product, risk engine, marketing, sales, business development, HR, and compliance
- Setting the company's short- and long-term goals, culture, vision, and mission
- Ensuring that branding, marketing, business development and sales initiatives are in place to achieve growth targets
- Attracting, developing, and retaining top talent
- Managing investor relations, including presenting to the board and monitoring key performance indicators
- Leading the training and development of new team members and future leaders of the company
- Ensuring risk management, compliance, and finance are appropriately managed.
- You are a Saudi National based in Saudi Arabia with significant senior-level experience in the financial services sector (Banking, Fintech, Lending)
- You have worked in a startup, ideally as a co-founder, or in a senior position in a fintech startup post series A
- You possess a wealth of experience in the key areas of growth, marketing, and sales
- You have an understanding of business functions such as finance, risk management, compliance, and startup operations.
- You have outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- You can set ambitious targets while staying on top of the company cash flow
- You have entrepreneurial grit and are not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You have seen 'greatness' in your previous experience, e.g., you have experienced what it is like to grow a startup from a few employees to hundreds, etc.
- You have a burning desire to scale the company and are willing to take all the sacrifices and risks it comes with it
- Plus: You hold a Master's degree with outstanding academic results
- The unparalleled opportunity to co-found and lead a cutting-edge product that has already been validated and is now in the process of scaling up
- A chance to work on a game-changing venture that offers ample room for both professional and personal growth
- A comprehensive and streamlined onboarding process to ensure a smooth transition into your new role
- The support of Stryber, a premier venture building unit, for the first months of your entrepreneurial journey
- A competitive compensation package, including equity options