Working Student Finance Manager in Munich (f/m/d)
We are Stryber - the largest independent corporate portfolio builder in Europe and the Middle East.
We help organizations to become future-proof, by building new business models that deliver substantial growth. Over the last five years, we have developed a solid and comprehensive framework for corporate innovation with a very thick secret sauce that is not easy to copy.
We are a team of 100+ exceptional venturers collaborating from Munich, Zurich, Kyiv, London and now growing in Valencia and Abu Dhabi, who are highly motivated to create impact. We come from over 22 countries and love to be excellent and different. At Stryber you can expect a no-bullshit, down-to-earth and high caliber work environment.
About your role and responsibilities
You think like an entrepreneur, value daily learning and growing and use facts to base decisions on? You set high standards for yourself, are respectfully honest and love working in a team? Come and build the next unicorn with us🚀
As a working student in our team you can take your own professional development into your own hands and gain practical experience in the challenging and diverse field of Finance during your studies.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Facilitate monthly finance activities, such as invoicing, reporting, etc.
- Manage expenses
- Contribute in improving our internal finance processes
- You are an enrolled student in a Munich-based university preferably in the field of Business Studies, Management or similar with at least 3 semesters left to study
- Fluency in German and English
- First experience in Finance e.g. through internships
- High level of commitment and hands-on attitude
- A creative problem solver that is data-driven
- You can work with limited guidance and have an independent work style
- You are self motivated and ready for action by showing initiative
- Availability: approx. 20 hours per week
What you can expect:
- Attractive compensation: Bachelor Student €15/hour, Master Student €18/hour
- A great and central office space in central Munich with weekly team lunches
- Remote culture friendly company and Work-from-X projects
- Space for your own ideas and taking responsibility fast
- Continuous education with our Strycademy
- Awesome team challenger events and a lot of fun
Start Date: Asap