Working Student/ Intern | Design in Munich (f/m/d)
We are Stryber - the leading independent corporate venture and venture studio builder in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific 🚀
We build ventures and venture studios for renowned corporations and investment funds, helping them deliver substantial growth and drive shareholder value. Our team consists of 100+ exceptional venture builders from 30+ countries collaborating from Abu Dhabi, Singapore, London, Zurich, Munich, Kyiv, and Valencia. We want to create impact and co-create startups from 0 to 1.
Over the last 6 years, we have developed a strategic, data-driven approach and a solid framework to build portfolios of businesses - optimized for speed and confidence level. This secret sauce makes us stand out from the competition. Now we have a variety of venture projects lined up in verticals such as Digital Assets, Sustainability, FinTech, ConsumerTech, HealthTech, EntertainmentTech, etc. Come and build the next unicorn with us 🦄.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at www.stryber.com.
In your role as a Design Intern - you’ll play a crucial part in designing products, creating visuals, and collaborating to create products with impact.
What you will do:
You will work closely with experienced designers, product managers, and developers. This internship will give you the opportunity to be part of a product team and learn about all things design.
- Collaborative UX/UI Design Assistance: Assist other designers by handling UX/UI tasks and providing support on their projects.
- Creative Graphic Design: Take creative responsibility for crafting graphic drafts, encompassing layout, and design, to ensure a professional external image for the main product configuration department.
- Content and Campaign Design: Assist in creating, and conceptualizing content and campaigns for digital platforms.
- Presentation Design and Maintenance: Support in designing and maintaining impactful slides and graphics for presentations.
- Reports Design Assistance: Provide assistance in designing comprehensive and visually appealing reports.
- Image and Content Editing: Proficiently edit and enhance images and content to meet project requirements.
- Team Integration and Collaboration: Work closely and collaboratively with the Product, Design, HR, and Back Office teams to achieve small project objectives.
- Event and Meeting Collaboration: Collaborate with the team to design and coordinate internal meetings, workshops, and events, actively participating in their conception, preparation, and execution, extending beyond standard duties.
- You should be a matriculated student (m/f/d) in the field of media and communication design, marketing, or a comparable course. This could include media design, graphic design, UX/UI design, or a similar field of study, and you should be in the second half of a bachelor's or master's degree program.
- It would be advantageous to have initial experience in the communications sector, whether on the media, agency, or corporate side.
- You should possess a good eye for design and have a high standard of quality and accuracy when implementing and presenting content. Additionally, you should have a strong visual sense of aesthetics and a solution and user-oriented mindset.
- It is important to exhibit inventiveness, creativity, and joy in precise work, while also demonstrating an independent and careful approach.
- A solid understanding of user experience design and graphic design principles is necessary.
- You should be willing to familiarize yourself with new and diverse areas of responsibility.
- Proficiency in using design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite (including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) is expected.
- Please provide a portfolio showcasing some of your design work.
- Proficiency in the English language is required.
- You should be available to commit to at least 20 hours per week for a minimum of 3 to 6 months
What you will get:
- Hands-on experience in visual design, graphic design, and UX/UI design.
- Networking opportunities with industry experts.
- Lots of responsibility from day one including space for your ideas and initiatives within Stryber
- A global and dynamic work environment for top talent, including the possibility of joining full-time
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced venture builders
- An incredible learning opportunity. You’ll learn & fail fast - the typical startup duration is 3-10 months
- Work with renowned clients globally, such as the Middle East, Europe, South East Asia
- Truly entrepreneurial culture including company events and team lunches
- The chance for our team to help weekly with university work - consult them about projects, get input and knowledge
For us, conscious business is a top priority. We are a carbon neutral company with a science-based environmental strategy.
In addition to that, Stryber is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate. Stryber will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Start date: ASAP