Master Working Student | Venture Developer in Munich (f/m/d)
We are Stryber - the leading independent corporate venture and venture studio builder in Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific 🚀
We build ventures and venture studios for renowned corporations and investment funds, helping them deliver substantial growth and drive shareholder value. Our team consists of 100+ exceptional venture builders from 30+ countries collaborating from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, London, Zurich, Munich, Kyiv and Valencia. We want to create impact and co-create startups from 0 to 1.
Over the last 6 years, we have developed a strategic, data-driven approach and a solid framework to build portfolios of businesses - optimised for speed and confidence level. This secret sauce makes us stand out from the competition. Now we have a variety of venture projects lined up in verticals such as Digital Assets, Sustainability, FinTech, ConsumerTech, HealthTech, EntertainmentTech, etc. Come and build the next unicorn with us 🦄.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at www.stryber.com
In your role as a Working Student Venture Developer to join our team based in Munich - you’ll support building companies from scratch. Make products with impact. Grow with us.
You will work closely with Venture Architects. You’ll be responsible for assisting with the venture development and executing your own work streams. Our teams function as small, independent founder teams and the Venture Architect is the acting CxO.
What you will do
- Support our venture teams on the ground with business intelligence analyses, qualitative & quantitative market studies, go-to-market planning & execution, sales activities, operations
- Support us in analyzing data with Google Sheets and other tools and preparing reports, e.g. our proprietary Corporate Venture Building Report in Europe, MENA and APAC
- Support our Venture Architects in business development activities
- Enrolled masters student in an university preferably in the field of business, science or engineering
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and you have entrepreneurial grit
- You enjoy to work with data and have advanced skills in Excel (Tableau, Python et al. is a plus)
- Willing to support our customer acquisition activities (field sales, calls, emails, etc.)
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Available as a hourly-paid working student in a part-time workload of 40-80%
- Legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied for
- You are based in Munich
What you will get
- Lots of responsibility from day one including space for your ideas and initiatives within Stryber
- A global and dynamic work environment for top talent, including the possibility of joining full-time
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced venture builders
- An incredible learning opportunity. You’ll learn & fail fast - typical startup duration is 3-10 months
- Work with renowned clients globally, such as Middle East, Europe, South East Asia
- Truly entrepreneurial culture including company events and team lunches
- Apple equipment for your daily work
For us, conscious business is a top priority. We are a carbon neutral company with a science-based environmental strategy.
In addition to that, Stryber is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate. Stryber will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.