Senior Product Manager in KSA - Logistics (f/m/d)
We are Stryber, the leading independent corporate venture and venture studio builder in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific 🚀
We build ventures and venture studios for renowned corporations and investment funds, helping them deliver substantial growth and drive shareholder value. Our most recent venture is in the logistics industry offering a platform that provides digital-first flexible storage services for businesses in Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our on-demand storage venture and lead our tech team. As a Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with the founding team, designer, and engineers to pilot an inventory management solution with our first customers and then to iterate and grow the product based on feedback, discovery, and in-app metrics. You will work alongside the sales team to gather insights from sales calls, demo calls, and user tests to further improve the product and expand to new target markets and service offerings and will manage our partnerships in order to deliver a seamless customer experience to the market.
- Work closely with the founding team, designer, and engineers to develop and launch our first pilots for our inventory management solution
- Continuously iterate on the product based on feedback, discovery, and in-app metrics
- Gather insights from sales calls and user tests to further improve the product and expand to new target markets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product success, including marketing, sales, and customer support
- Own the product roadmap and prioritize features based on customer and business needs
- Communicate product vision, strategy, and progress to stakeholders and the wider team
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with at least 2 years of experience in a senior role
- Users' advocate with experience identifying and translating customer and business needs into clear, well-defined requirements
- Experience in fostering strong partnerships with integration and referral partners
- Experience in developing and launching B2B SaaS products
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive product decisions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with experience working cross-functionally
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Arabic fluency
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the Saudi market, particularly in inventory management or logistics
- Experience in expanding into new target markets (market expansion)
- Experience in working with remote teams
- The unparalleled opportunity to co-found and lead a cutting-edge product that has already been validated, is backed by investors and is now in the process of scaling up
- A chance to work on a game-changing venture that offers ample room for both professional and personal growth
- A comprehensive and streamlined onboarding process to ensure a smooth transition into your new role
- The support of Stryber, a premier venture building unit, for the first few months of your entrepreneurial journey
- A competitive compensation package, including equity options
Please keep in mind that we receive many applications and we want to review each and every one as thoroughly as possible, so you may not hear from us right away. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
For us, conscious business is a top priority. We are a carbon neutral company with a science-based environmental strategy.
In addition to that, Stryber is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate. Stryber will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Start Date: ASAP