People Performance Analyst in Munich (f/m/d)
We are Stryber - the leading independent corporate and venture studio builder in Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific 🚀
We build ventures and venture studios for renowned corporations and investment funds, helping them deliver substantial growth and drive shareholder value. Our team consists of 100+ exceptional venture builders from 30+ countries collaborating from Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Kyiv, London, Munich, Singapore, Valencia and Zurich. We want to create impact and build startups from 0 to 1.
Over the last 7 years, we have developed a strategic, data-driven approach and a solid framework to build portfolios of businesses - optimised for speed and confidence level. This secret sauce makes us stand out from the competition. Now we have a variety of venture projects lined up in verticals such as Digital Assets, Sustainability, FinTech, ConsumerTech, HealthTech, EntertainmentTech, etc. Join us in building the next unicorn 🦄.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at www.stryber.com.
In your role as a People Performance Manager, you will be responsible for driving the performance and growth of our team. You will work closely with career managers and the talent team to develop an effective performance management process. Additionally, you will enhance employee engagement and development through several initiatives. Join us and make a significant impact on our organization's success and growth.
What you will do
- Develop and execute performance management strategies and processes that foster a high-performance culture
- Collaborate with career managers and leads to set clear performance expectations and goals for employees
- Provide guidance and support to managers in conducting performance evaluations, providing feedback, and identifying areas for improvement
- The ability to foster a supportive and growth-oriented environment, nurturing talent, and addressing performance gaps.
- Implement performance improvement plans when necessary and ensure timely follow-up
- Analyze performance data and metrics to identify trends, gaps, and areas for improvement
- Partner with the talent team and management to develop and implement employee engagement initiatives that enhance job satisfaction and motivation
- Act as a trusted advisor and coach to managers and employees on performance-related matters
- Stay updated on industry best practices and trends in performance management
- 1+ years experience in performance management, preferably, or in a similar role
- A degree in business administration, human resources, or a comparable training in the field of human resources
- Solid data analytics skills e.g. experience working with data ideally google sheet
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions from data
- Strong understanding of performance management concepts, methodologies, and tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- The ability to align performance management initiatives with business goals
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (and Arabic languages?)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and technologies
- Experience working for a Management Consultancy, Venture Capital or Private Equity firm would be an advantage.
What you will get
- Lots of responsibility from day one, including space for your ideas and initiatives within Stryber
- A global and dynamic work environment for top talents, including the opportunity to work from different office locations
- A competitive compensation package
- A truly entrepreneurial culture, flexibility, company events, and team lunches
- Apple equipment for your daily work
For us, conscious business is a top priority. We are a carbon neutral company with a science-based environmental strategy.
In addition to that, Stryber is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate. Stryber will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Start Date: ASAP
Please keep in mind that we receive many applications and we want to review each and every one as thoroughly as possible, so you may not hear from us right away. Thank you for your patience and understanding.