Office Manager/ Executive Assistant in Riyadh (f/m/d)
Office Manager / Executive Assistant Riyadh or Dubai (f/m/d)
We are Stryber - the leading independent corporate and venture studio builder in Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific 🚀
We build ventures and venture studios for renowned corporations and investment funds, helping them deliver substantial growth and drive shareholder value. Our team consists of 100+ exceptional venture builders from 30+ countries collaborating from Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Kyiv, London, Munich, Singapore, Valencia and Zurich. We want to create impact and build startups from 0 to 1.
Over the last 7 years, we have developed a strategic, data-driven approach and a solid framework to build portfolios of businesses - optimised for speed and confidence level. This secret sauce makes us stand out from the competition. Now we have a variety of venture projects lined up in verticals such as Digital Assets, Sustainability, FinTech, ConsumerTech, HealthTech, EntertainmentTech, etc. Join us in building the next unicorn 🦄.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at www.stryber.com.
As an Office Manager / Executive Assistant, you will help us build new digital ventures from scratch that people love and use.
What you will do
- Meeting Notes and Protocol: Prepare and maintain meeting minutes, notably for all Fund and Steering committees e.g. decisions made (motions made, votes, etc.), next steps planned as well as identification and tracking of action items
- Ventures PRO: Oversee PRO incl. Incorporation of new companies, assist team and future founders with visas, health insurance, etc.
- Office Management: Oversee PRO, vendor, supply, and invoice management.
- Coordinate office set-up: Including arranging furniture, equipment, and supplies for a functional and productive workspace.
- Calendar Management: Coordinate Partner’s and Client' schedules and prioritize meetings.
- Data Preparation: Collect and prepare information for team discussions and external meetings.
- Event Organization: Organize internal and external events for the team.
- Administrative Tasks: Handle general admin duties like travel coordination and invoice management.
- Logistics: Coordinate travel arrangements for employees, including booking flights, accommodation, and transportation.
- Special Projects: Support and own assigned special projects.
- Stakeholder Meetings: Schedule meetings with key stakeholders.
- Compliance: Ensure adherence to local laws and regulations for office administration and employment in KSA.
- Public Sector Communication: Manage admin tasks and communication with public sectors.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience working as an Executive/Team Assistant and/or Office Manager
- PRO Experience: Prior experience working with PROs in Dubai and KSA, specifically in visa and health insurance management, is a definite plus.
- Start-up Experience: Previous experience working in a start-up environment, particularly in KSA, is highly desirable.
- Travel Flexibility: Ideally this position will be based in Riyadh. If you are based in Dubai you must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time between UAE and KSA.
- Independent and Team Player: Capable of working independently and as part of a team, demonstrating strong collaboration skills.
- Initiative and Confidentiality: Possess a high level of initiative, flexibility, and confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Attention to Detail: Strong attention to detail, time management, and persistence to ensure accurate and efficient completion of tasks.
- Multi-tasking: Ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic, and motivated international team setting.
- Education: Commercial apprenticeship or similar.
- Language Skills: Fluent in both English and Arabic is a must
What you can expect to get
- Work-from-X projects
- First-hand exposure to Stryber clients in the UAE
- Lots of responsibility from day one, including space for your ideas and initiatives within Stryber
- A global and dynamic work environment for top talents, including the opportunity to work from different office locations
- A competitive compensation package
- A truly entrepreneurial culture, flexibility, company events, and team lunches
- Apple equipment for your daily work
For us, conscious business is a top priority. We are a carbon-neutral company with a science-based environmental strategy.
In addition to that, Stryber is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate. Stryber will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Please keep in mind that we receive many applications and we want to review each and every one as thoroughly as possible, so you may not hear from us right away. Thank you for your patience and understanding.