Working Student Human Resources (HR) in Munich (f/m/d)
We are Stryber - the leading independent corporate venture and venture studio builder in Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific 🚀
We build ventures and venture studios for renowned corporations and investment funds, helping them deliver substantial growth and drive shareholder value. Our team consists of 100+ exceptional venture builders from 30+ countries collaborating from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, London, Zurich, Munich, Kyiv and Valencia. We want to create impact and co-create startups from 0 to 1.
Over the last 6 years, we have developed a strategic, data-driven approach and a solid framework to build portfolios of businesses - optimised for speed and confidence level. This secret sauce makes us stand out from the competition. Now we have a variety of venture projects lined up in verticals such as Digital Assets, Sustainability, FinTech, ConsumerTech, HealthTech, EntertainmentTech, etc. Come and build the next unicorn with us 🦄.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at www.stryber.com
In your role as Working Student - you’ll take your development into your hands and grow with us.
You will gain practical experience in the challenging and diverse field of Talent Acquisition, Talent Retention and Talent Development during your studies.
What you will do:
- End-to-end recruitment, onboarding, and offboarding of students
- Proactive identification, selection, attraction and acquisition of students via various recruiting channels and networks such as universities job boards
- Optimize recruiting processes, talent retention and development by data collection and analysis
- Using our internal tool to set up performance and probation review cycles
- Providing support for activities aimed at improving the lifecycle of our employees
- Correspondence with applicants and coordination of interviews
- Collaboration in and possibility to take over individual projects as well as process enhancement
- Research on new recruiting tools, software, posting channels, online groups, meet-ups and continuous market observation
- You are an enrolled student in a Munich-based university preferably in the field of (business) psychology, HR Management, Communications, or similar with at least 3 semesters left to study
- Fluency in German and English
- First experience in Talent Acquisition/ Recruiting / Active Sourcing e.g. through internships
- Strong affinity to work with data and analytic skills
- Interest in "tech" and learning new tools
- Strong communication and intercultural competence
- High level of commitment and hands-on attitude
- A creative problem solver that is data-driven
- Ability to work with limited guidance and an independent work style: we are a result driven company
- You are self motivated and ready for action by showing initiative
- Availability: approx. 20 hours per week
What you will get
- A great and central office space in central Munich with weekly team lunches
- Remote culture friendly company and Work-from-X projects
- Responsibility from day one, including space for your own ideas and initiatives within Stryber
- Continuous education with our Strycademy
- Awesome team challenger events and a lot of fun
- Gympass membership
- Interact with our employees globally, from our offices in the Middle East, Europe, or South East Asia
For us, conscious business is a top priority. We are a carbon neutral company with a science-based environmental strategy.
In addition to that, Stryber is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations in which we operate. Stryber will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Start Date: ASAP