Senior Accountant (Oracle Netsuite)
If you are reading this, you are keen on joining a post-revenue high-growth B2B Fintech company in UAE. Fair warning: we are expecting a lot from you in this role as we scale Pluto to be the leading Enterprise Spend Management company in the region.
Pluto is a Ramp.com, Global Founders Capital & 30+ investors backed seed stage startup who works with large enterprises to automate their financial operations & workflows. While our name says "Pluto Card", Cards are just a very small part of our business model.
As the economy tightens up, companies are looking to get a deeper control over every aspect of their company finances: from digitizing petty cash spend, to centralizing control on corporate cards, to getting deep control over all company spending overall.
Pluto helps companies of sizes 500+ optimize their financial workflows. We are post-revenue, work with companies like UDrive, Huspy, Orient Travel and many others.
We are a group of founders & operators who have previously contributed towards many other fintechs in places like Google, Uber, Shopify, Cash App, PayPal and more.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and experienced Senior Accountant to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing general accounting operations, reviewing and preparing financial statements, and ensuring company compliance with regulatory reporting. A significant part of your role will be in-depth use of Oracle NetSuite, as such a strong background with this tool is a must-have.
Note: Pluto is a multi-subsidiary and multi-region business (USA, Canada, UAE and many other countries). We are looking for an accountant who has previously worked across a multi-national business and can setup our accounting with Oracle Netsuite.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in a senior accounting role.
- Proficient in Oracle NetSuite is a must-have, with a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience.
- Proven ability to implement new accounting systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of tax laws and IFRS standards.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Hybrid workspace, highly competitive pay, equity in the company.