Full Stack Developer - Tungsten
Who we are
We are Further Ventures - a venture fund & builder that supports entrepreneurs creating next generation fintech and digital asset companies.
We are a team of operators, partners, and investors on a mission to support top-notch entrepreneurs with the tools they need to launch companies that redefine the rules of the game. From product and tech, to design, marketing, and legal support, we provide real hands-on tactical support and meaningful financial backing that fuels venture growth.
Our secret weapon is our ability to tackle complex regulatory and operational challenges. We work closely with the largest corporate stakeholders in the region as well as free-zone and on-shore regulators to help our companies do things like redefine employee workplace savings, finance working capital for small businesses, securely custody digital assets, manage wallet infrastructure for financial institutions, and manage petabytes of cryptographically secure AI training data.
We have an unwavering focus on building great companies with great people and invite you to join us to build something amazing together.
About the Role
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software systems that support our digital custodial services. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and fellow engineers, to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Design, develop, and test software systems and applications that meet the needs of our digital custodial services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code using industry best practices.
- Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure code quality.
- Identify and resolve software defects and performance issues.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest software development trends and technologies.
- Contribute to the improvement of software development processes and methodologies.
- Proven experience as a software developer with expertise in full-stack development.
- Strong proficiency in programming and MVC design patterns and familiarity with current frameworks.
- You have experience working in environments where software deployment, scaling, and management are automated using tools like Kubernetes and Docker.
- You are an advocate of test-driven development
- You have hands-on experience with HSM, cryptography, and blockchain technology.
- You know how to operate a secure development life cycle
- Familiarity with digital custodian platforms, security protocols, and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to lead and inspire a development team.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, and a passion for delivering high-quality software solutions.
- You hold a College, Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or computer engineering with outstanding academic results.
What you can expect
- People first company culture: We hire people we trust and give team members autonomy to do their best work
- Professional growth: We have a highly dynamic and energetic environment with many growth opportunities. We build cutting-edge ventures that aim to shape the landscape of financial services regionally.
- Comprehensive benefits: We offer competitive pay and extensive health insurance (including dental & vision) for onsite team members.
- Flexibility: Hybrid work - (Abu Dhabi office)