Treasury Manager - Fuze
We are Fuze Finance - Building the digital asset economy world of tomorrow, today.
We are building the digital assets infrastructure platform that MENA enterprises deserve. With Fuze, businesses can seamlessly integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experiences.
Our APIs power enterprises, including banks, fintech, and super apps to offer innovative products including crypto rewards cards, and white-label cryptocurrency brokerage in a regulatory and compliant way.
And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
Become a Fuzenaut
We look for smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate, and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most exciting and well-funded startups in the MENA region. But we're just getting started. By cutting through digital assets complexity, we'll empower enterprises to change the world of finance.
About the Role
We are looking for a results-driven, high-performing, and tech-savvy Treasury Manager to join our founding team. This role owns the strategy and process design associated with all crypto treasury infrastructure and payment across customers, products, payment rails, and geographies. You’ll help the company streamline financial and operations processes to improve internal operations and set the company up for scaling.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operations for Treasury and Cash Management functions and ensure the set objectives are being met.
- Develop and optimize liquidity risk management policy and process
- Responsible for the management of the treasury department by compiling and analyzing cash flow and balance sheet information relevant to the financial risk management process.
- Assist in the maintenance of the company’s bank accounts. Support opening, closing, and signatory changes on bank accounts.
- Design, implement, and manage the treasury monitoring and management framework for the crypto assets of the group.
- Ensure efficiency in cross-border transfers and forex management between multiple currencies used by the group.
- Continuously evaluate the efficacy of internal processes to ensure robust controls and lead enhancements to mitigate risks where necessary.
- Support new lines of business as they are established and scaled with robust operational architecture.
- Lead evaluation and implementation of automation solutions for relevant processes to minimize manual reporting and process flow.
- To work out alternate ways of hedging FX exposure for countries where forwards & Futures are not available.
- To track currencies and take preventive steps for any expected currency depreciation.
- To ensure the FX hedging is done as per FOREX policy and to evaluate hedge effectiveness.
- Strong understanding of wire and payment processing, cash/liquidity management
- Experienced in Treasury, including experience building, leading, and scaling high-performance teams.
- Skilled at developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, both internally (the Executive team, key decision maker) and externally (crypto exchanges, custody providers, etc.)
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and crypto space is preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to identify, pursue and close complex partnerships
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills, a high level of personal initiative, and the ability to work well in a distributed, multicultural, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to unravel complex issues and devise solutions
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office and other financial planning software
You Can Expect
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- A remote culture which allows you to be flexible within the UAE
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment with a lot of opportunities to grow
- Space for your own ideas and taking responsibility fast
- Fame and glory for what you will have helped build
- Extensive health insurance package