Marketing Manager - Fintech & Digital Asset
Who we are
We are Further Ventures - a venture fund & builder that supports entrepreneurs creating next generation fintech and digital asset companies.
We are a team of operators, partners, and investors on a mission to support top-notch entrepreneurs with the tools they need to launch companies that redefine the rules of the game. From product and tech, to design, marketing, and legal support, we provide real hands-on tactical support and meaningful financial backing that fuels venture growth.
Our secret weapon is our ability to tackle complex regulatory and operational challenges. We work closely with the largest corporate stakeholders in the region as well as free-zone and on-shore regulators to help our companies do things like redefine employee workplace savings, finance working capital for small businesses, securely custody digital assets, manage wallet infrastructure for financial institutions, and manage petabytes of cryptographically secure AI training data.
We have an unwavering focus on building great companies with great people and invite you to join us to build something amazing together.
About the role
The Marketing Manager will lead our marketing initiatives, helping us to enhance our brand, engage our audience, and drive growth. This role will involve managing our marketing strategy, revamping our website, building our online presence, creating engaging content, and promoting our upcoming events. This position also involves managing relationships with external marketing and advertising agencies.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy across digital, social media, and traditional marketing channels.
- Manage and revamp the website, ensuring it is user-friendly, up-to-date, and engaging.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and online presence.
- Oversee the creation of high-quality, original content.
- Organize and promote our upcoming events, and coordinate with media outlets and key stakeholders.
- Develop strong relationships with external agencies, ensuring they fully understand our goals, brand, and marketing objectives.
- Measure and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns, assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage the marketing budget, ensuring all campaigns are cost-effective and deliver high returns.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 5 years + of experience in a similar role, preferably in the fintech or digital asset space.
- Proven experience managing relationships with external marketing or advertising agencies.
- Strong skills in content creation, social media management, event marketing, and public relations.
- Proficiency in various marketing software and platforms, including social media platforms, content management systems, and analytics tools.
- Familiarity with the fintech and digital asset industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
What you can expect
- At Further Ventures, you will have the opportunity to be part of a passionate, forward-thinking team, working on innovative projects in the exciting fintech and digital asset industry.
- People first company culture: We hire people we trust and give team members autonomy to do their best work
- Professional growth: We have a highly dynamic and energetic environment with many growth opportunities. We build cutting-edge ventures that aim to shape the landscape of financial services regionally.
- Comprehensive benefits: We offer competitive pay and extensive health insurance (including dental & vision) for onsite team members.
- Flexibility: Hybrid work - (Abu Dhabi office)