We are Fuze Finance - Building the digital asset economy world of tomorrow, today
We are building the digital assets infrastructure platform that MENA enterprises deserve. With Fuze, businesses can seamlessly integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experiences.
Our APIs power enterprises including banks, fintechs, and super apps to offer innovative products including crypto rewards cards, and white label cryptocurrency brokerage in a regulatory and compliant way
And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
Become a Fuzenaut
We look for smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most exciting and well-funded startups in the MENA region. But we're just getting started. By cutting through digital assets complexity, we'll empower enterprises to change the world of finance. Join us. Unlock your potential.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented sales leader to lead the OTC Desk sales team and expand the reach of our OTC Desk.
As a key member of the Fuze’s senior management team, the Head of OTC Sales will collaborate across all departments on market expansion, strategy, and operations. This position will set direction for revenue strategy, establishes key performance indicators to measure success and ensures alignment of all revenue operations globally. The person will be responsible for over P&L of OTC business for Fuze.
We work in the hybrid work environment and this position can be based anywhere within the MENAT region.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Define and build your institutional / high-net-worth clientele - in the fast-growing crypto & blockchain industry. There are no limits to who your clients are (or could potentially be)!
- Developing the appropriate short-medium-long term sales strategy for a team within Crypto Institutional Sales / OTC Sales
- Drive increased trading volume to OTC Desk by understanding clients' liquidity needs, proactively identifying ways for high and low-touch execution services to meet those needs, and providing client support for execution and liquidity.
- Provide market color to clients on market conditions with an emphasis on liquidity and flow thematics and build trust through daily interactions.
- Work with the Sales and Client Services teams to identify, onboard, and monetize new client relationships and proactively identify new business opportunities.
- Work closely with the legal team in order to prepare sales and purchase agreements, also ensuring all processes are conducted within the legal framework
- Craft and tailor your products - the journey of bringing traditional financial services products to crypto has just begun: you have a say in tailoring what you pitch to institutional clients.
- Work in conjunction with Trading, Product, Technology, Operations, and Legal to deliver enhanced products and institutional user experience.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to constantly changing business objectives.
- Crypto-specific OTC sales experience in the region with a book of existing clients.
- Demonstrable track record of initiating, managing & monetizing relationships with clients or partners (preferably managing OTC trading for institutions)
- Passionate about everything crypto and sharing your knowledge of it.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to constantly changing business objectives
- Past experience in tradefi is a plus.
What You Can Expect
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- A remote culture, which allows you to be flexible within the UAE
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment with a lot of opportunities to grow
- Space for your own ideas and taking responsibility fast
- Fame and glory for what you will have helped build