Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
We are looking for a commercial specialist to join our growth team. As a commercial specialist, you will play a vital role in driving revenue growth and expanding our customer base. You will be responsible for analyzing market trends, identifying new business opportunities, and developing strategic plans to maximize sales and profitability.
Main Task & Responsibilities 💡
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Develop and implement strategies to promote our products and services to target customers and increase brand awareness.
- Develop pricing strategies based on market dynamics and business objectives.
- Analyze financial data, pricing models, and cost structures to optimize profitability.
- Monitor and analyze sales data to track performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute co-marketing campaigns, go-to-market activations, and initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to identify potential risks and opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Identify local and international reseller and partnership opportunities.
What Are We Looking For❓
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or a related field.
- 2-3 years Proven experience in sales, marketing, or business development.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Who Will Excel❓
- Familiarity with the SaaS or FinTech industry is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅