Head of Growth
Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also, Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
Hi all! We are seeking a talented and motivated Head of Growth to join our team and play a pivotal role in shaping our growth strategy. You will be in charge of driving our user base, revenue, and overall business growth. This role involves a combination of strategic thinking, data analysis, and hands-on execution to optimize the customer acquisition and retention processes.
You are expected to have an entrepreneurial mindset, great leadership skills, very advanced data analysis capabilities, and be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
Main Task & Responsibilities 💡
- Develop and implement a comprehensive growth strategy and plan aligned with the company's overall objectives.
- Identify growth opportunities, market trends, and customer needs.
- Utilize analytics tools and data visualization techniques to present actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Provide regular reports on the effectiveness of growth strategies.
- Utilize data-driven insights to identify and capitalize on high-performing acquisition channels.
- Lead and mentor a team of growth specialists to execute growth initiatives.
- Collaborate with product development teams to align growth initiatives with product enhancements and new go-to-market strategies.
- Evaluate pricing models and conduct market research to ensure competitive and profitable pricing strategies.
- Develop and Implement customer engagement programs, including personalized communication, feature education, and user feedback loops.
- Collaborate with the product team to enhance the product based on user feedback and usage patterns.
- Analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) such as customer lifetime value (CLV), churn rate, conversion rates, and customer acquisition cost (CAC).
- Collaborate with external partners to create joint marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
- Identify and forge strategic partnerships to expand the company's reach and enhance growth opportunities.
- Build, lead, and mentor a high-performing growth team, fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment and seamless execution of growth initiatives.
- Develop and manage budgets for growth initiatives, ensuring efficient allocation of resources and maximum return on investment.
What Are We Looking For❓
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years Proven experience in leading roles in Commercial, Growth and or similar leadership roles, preferably within the SaaS or FinTech industry.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset with proficiency in data analysis tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Familiarity with SaaS metrics and key performance indicators.
- Experience with HubSpot, Gainsight and or Salesforce.
- Strong project management skills.
- Analytical and data-driven decision-making.
Who Will Excel❓
- Familiarity with the SaaS or FinTech industry is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅