Risk & Business Continuity Lead (Foodics Pay)
Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
The Risk Lead will be responsible for developing and maintaining a risk management framework for Foodics. They will ensure that risk exposures of the company are mitigated and managed within the accepted risk appetite and monitored continuously. Mainly applying the best practices in managing risks and applying the suitable measurements satisfying issued regulations and company’s shareholders.
What Will You Do❓
- Developing in coordination with other functions the company’s risk management strategy.
- Establishing business continuity to support the business’s ability to effectively withstand and respond to the impacts caused by any significant operational disruption.
- Establishing and developing Risk Management framework, policies, risk appetite and associated applicable risk limits.
- Developing risk management related procedures to manage and maintain operational and financial objectives.
- Designing and implementing the appropriate Risk Management methodologies, tools, techniques, and programs across the company and its activities covering all risks including but not limited to operational, credit, financial, reputational, and cyber security risks.
- Implement conducting risk assessment and analysis across functions and new products.
- Performing risk assessment for overall company’s strategic projects and documentations including policies, procedures, agreements, and system implementation initiatives.
- Establishing the continuous risk management monitoring role which include the development of the early warning indicators and key risk indicators.
- Establishing a comprehensive risk register covering all internal and external risks.
- Setting up an appropriate mechanism of reporting and analyzing operational risk incidents and associated losses remedial.
- Developing periodic risk management awareness and building a strong risk management culture across the company
- Ensure the required risk transfer techniques including mandatory or optional insurance are implemented and aligned with the company’s Risk Management strategy
- Liaise with all functional heads to establish, maintain, and continuously improve risk management capabilities
- implements appropriate risk reporting aligned with local and international regulatory requirements and board of directors and senior management oversight
- Enhance and implement a business continuity plan into the business lines and critical functions, supporting the functions in understanding the risk impacts to their daily operations, to manage risks effectively in coordination with technology and cyber security functions.
- Keep abreast of the development in risk management techniques, methodologies, and tools.
- Manage assigned ad hoc assignments for regulatory, committees and senior management
What Are We Looking For❓
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Risk Management in the financial industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Risk Management, Finance, Actuarial, or any relevant major
- Knowledge of risk assessment, control, and analysis.
- Familiarity with SAMA compliance standards and regulations.
- Solid and demonstrated project management skills.
- Firm grasp of Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint & Word) and G-Suite.
- Great team player who has a positive mindset.
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
- Devaluation Protection Mechanism: Aiming to maintain fair compensation for all, Foodics has a one of a kind Devaluation Protection Mechanism for colleagues in Egypt, where we study devaluation on quarterly basis, and upgrade the cost of living allowance value, hence, constantly maintain value for money despite currency value fluctuation!
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅