Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
We’re looking for a dynamic and energetic Sales Executive who will be in charge of sourcing, closing and actively maximizing revenue from Foodics partners by signing and onboarding new partners, as well as tracking and reporting partnership sales in order to expand Foodics international reach and boost collaboration with digital third-party integration apps.
What Will You Do❓
- Ability to turn leads into opportunities and sales
- Contact potential customers via phone, email, and face to face
- Work to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by management
- Responsible to be fully aware of Foodics products and able to demonstrate them
- Negotiate prices with potential customers and closing sales
- Ensure all administration relating to sales is completed effectively
- Ability to work under sales and target pressure
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales
- Submit weekly reports with activities to sales manager
- Build a strong pipeline.
What Are We Looking For❓
- Proven 2-3 yrs direct sales experience handling payment solutions from Information Technology / FMCG / Software and/or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products company
- Track record of consistently achieving quota in past positions
- Must have a good understanding of financial products/services features and advantages
- Experience in working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems;
- Outstanding negotiation/sales skills with proven closing ability;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a valid driving license & own car and willing to do fieldwork and to travel from time to time within the different Emirates of UAE
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently across functional groups and on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Must have strong and excellent English & Arabic communication skills
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Passion for Food and Restaurants
Who Will Excel❓
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Proven years of experience in Information Technology / FMCG / Software and/or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products company
Important Hashtags: #High_Volume_of_Calls #Filed_Work
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅