Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
We are looking to hire a dynamic and energetic Sales Executive who will be in charge of sourcing, closing and actively maximizing revenue from Foodics partners by signing and onboarding new partners, as well as tracking and reporting partnership sales in order to expand Foodics international reach and boost collaboration with digital third-party integration apps.
What Will You Do❓
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Contact the inbound sales leads, conduct presentation meetings, quote, and until following-up to close the deal
- Follow-up through CRM on the projects and cases related to his customers
- You are data-driven and comfortable working in Data, and CRM systems
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s in order to hit targets provided
- Highly motivated and ambitious in achieving the company goals
- Foster innovative, creative and dynamic startup attitude.
What Are We Looking For❓
- BS/BA degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferably with a maximum of 2-3 yrs. direct sales experience from Information Technology / FMCG / Software and/or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products company
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong and excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic is a must. Fluency in other languages is an advantage
- Holder of a valid driver’s license, has own car & willing to do fieldwork
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently across functional groups and on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Talented & driven fresh graduates with a passion for SaaS sales will be considered
Who Will Excel❓
- Previous experience in SaaS/ Technology/F&B industry.
Important Hashtags:#High_Volume_of_Calls #Filed_Work
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅