Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
Hi all! Foodics is looking for smart paralegal assistant who will be supporting our Director of Legal and Compliance and the Legal Department. the main role is to provide an administrative professional support to the legal team to allow them to focus on more advanced responsibilities
What Will You Do❓
- undertaking legal research.
- preparing legal documents.
- managing legal department shared drive and precedents drive
- dealing with KYC requests
- manage law firm panel including billing cycles.
- instructing law firms
- carry out office administration,
- writing letters.
- organize diaries, schedule meetings and respond to queries.
- write articles for internal or external circulation.
- organize case files.
- complete official documentation and write reports on cases.
- attend meetings.
- Manage professional scheduling for Director of Legal and Compliance and the Legal team, including agendas, emails, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics.
- Provide support on the Legal department’s strategic initiatives such as OKRs, Board of Directors matters, and day-to-day employee relations.
- Partner with other company members on day-to-day activities, team meetings, and event planning
- Possess the organizational skills to proactively manage calendars, events, expense reporting, and travel for the Director of Legal and Compliance
- Take precise meeting minutes for Board, team and other meetings
- Execute special projects and effectively partnering with cross-functional teams and managing deadline pressures while providing proactive updates
- Prioritize conflicting needs while handling matters expeditiously with proactive follow-through.
- Liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks.
- Build strong relationships to establish and maintain credibility, trust, and confidence with executive staff and other company employees
What Are We Looking For❓
- Graduate of BA / BS degree in Business Administration, Management or equivalent
- minimum three years’ experience.
- Proven problem-solving ability in highly collaborative environments.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English (Arabic a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes while handling confidential and sensitive situations with discretion and grace
- Exceptional time management, organization skills and must be meticulous in details
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, G-Suite, and zoom tele-conferencing application
Who Will Excel❓
- Someone with previous experience in Startup company.
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.