Professional Services Specialist
Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
We are looking for tech savvy Installation/Menu/Training experts to be the tech saviours to all our F&B clients
Ideally someone with experience in System Implementation, Backend on-site training, as well as online configuration
This opportunity will grant quick growth in the SaaS industry, as well as exposure on the very different unique and leading Foodics services
What Will You Do❓
- Responsible for the Implementation of the Hardware & Foodics Software installation.
- Responsible for the initial product know-how and training
- Responsible for scheduling the Installation appointments with the clients and ensuring that the site is ready for installation.
- Responsible for Backend On-Site training requests.
- Responsible for On-Site Technical Visits whether normal or emergency cases
- Responsible for receiving calls on our unified number.
- Check and monitor the tasks and projects assigned and deliver the services based on the SLAs.
- Close completed projects after completion.
- Share the customer’s feedback with the Direct Manager on features and/or installation enhancements.
- Responsible for self-continuous Foodics knowledge, reviewing and testing updates as early as possible to be able to deliver the service based on the new features added.
- Attend to calls and site visits outside working hours and/or public holidays if needed
What Are We Looking For❓
- Holder of Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Networking, Computer Information System, Computer Science
- Working experience of at least 1-2 years preferably with Information Technology / Software and/or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products companies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have strong and excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Fluent in English and Arabic is a must
- Must have his own car - to be used for business requirements such as installation, site visits, training requests, etc.
- Willing to travel from time to time within or outside the emirates of Dubai.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently across functional groups and on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
Who Will Excel❓
Anyone who has:
- Knowledge and understanding of the fintech and payment industry.
- Familiarity with the F&B industry
- Tech savviness
#High_Volume_of_Calls #Field_Work #Lifting_Carrying_Equipment
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
- Devaluation Protection Mechanism: Aiming to maintain fair compensation for all, Foodics has a one of a kind Devaluation Protection Mechanism for colleagues in Egypt, where we study devaluation on quarterly basis, and upgrade the cost of living allowance value, hence, constantly maintain value for money despite currency value fluctuation!
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅