Financial Planning Analyst
Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
What Will You Do❓
- Prepare the annual budget, compare it to actual results, and report on variances from the budget
- Compile and review department budgets, considering actual performance, previous expenditures and estimated expenses and income.
- Maintain accurate spending records and establishes measures for budgetary control.
- Examine whether budget submissions can be achieved based on known capacity constraints and inform management of potential problem areas.
- Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Oversee the preparation of annual budgeting and subsequent budget revisions.
- Provide business and financial analysis on the performances of all project sites, and recommend new initiatives/propose cost optimization opportunities in support of each region’s financial goals.
- Prepare operational efficiency deep dive analysis with insights and recommendations
- Produce reporting to local management and Division to support decision-making.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, and explore alternative financing methods.
- Improve financial and non-financial KPIs and the appropriate reporting to assess functions’ performance regularly.
- Analysis and recommendation for areas of improvement in the business.
- Advise on opportunities to reduce costs, investigating variances further.
What Are We Looking For❓
Ideally, you will be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/CA) or be willing to work towards this. Below is a summary of the skills we feel the opportunity needs.
- At least 4 years of demonstrable experience in continuous improvement and driving financial performance
- Proven commercial acumen
- Strong communicator with the confidence to challenge, influence and support at all levels
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Proven ability to scope and deliver projects team player
- Personal innovation and passion.
- A keen attention to detail
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
Who Will Excel❓
Anyone who has:
- Knowledge and understanding of the fintech and payment industry.
- Familiarity with the F&B industry.
- Accounting certificates
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅