Compliance& Governance Officer
Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Compliance & Governance Officer who will help us guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant guidelines, complying with KSA and SAMA regulations and internal stands too. You will be accountable for a range of duties from conducting risk assessments to advising the management, providing a link between specialist departments and management team, regulating the flow of information between management and specialist areas, while respecting different responsibilities and confidentiality requirements. With your team, you will participate in developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising on possible risks.
What Will You Do❓
- Assist in implementing the company’s compliance program and the rollout of compliance policies and procedures
- Provide support in identifying the compliance risks impacting the company and assess their potential consequences
- Ensure that the company is meeting its regulatory and compliance requirements and that policies and procedures are in place to comply with applicable laws and SAMA’s regulations
- Scope of KYC, client relation procedures, client complaints, code of conduct and ethics, incidents and complaints reporting, legislation related to payment institutions and all other local legislations
- Check all documents submitted to SAMA with regards to any new product formation related to the payments business
- Follow-up on SAMA’s inspection reports and prepare the action plan in coordination with other departments
What Are We Looking For❓
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant role
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, economics or other related Field- Masters proffered
- CCO Certified compliance officer is a big plus
- Up to date knowledge in SAMA regulatory framework, and good knowledge of KSA regulatory compliance in financial and payment services
- Experience in fintech/ SaaS industry is a plus
- Comfortable with both English and Arabic languages
- Strong commands over MS Office applications
- Flexible to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
- Devaluation Protection Mechanism: Aiming to maintain fair compensation for all, Foodics has a one of a kind Devaluation Protection Mechanism for colleagues in Egypt, where we study devaluation on quarterly basis, and upgrade the cost of living allowance value, hence, constantly maintain value for money despite currency value fluctuation!
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅