Customer Success Specialist
Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Specialist in Riyadh to help provide our clients with the smoothest experience!
This person will be handling accounts, and supporting the onboarding process working hand-in-hand with the Onboarding team. As well as working closely with a wide collection of tech-driven F&B outlets all over KSA.
What Will You Do❓
- Responsible for the smooth onboarding of the client, onboarding ‘is making sure the customer went live successfully with Foodics’
- Responsible for the product know-how and training needs of the client upon the assignment from the professional services.
- Responsible for educating the client on company activities and initiatives and how to utilize it the best way based on certain processes and SLA’s
- Acting as the client advocate and consultant during the customer journey, to be the voice of the customer.
- Responsible for making sure agreed ‘quarterly’ activities are being applied based on time frames related to the customer stage during the customer journey resulting in increasing system usage & dependency, all to secure the renewals and increase the customer lifetime value with Foodics.
- Escalate to the direct manager & related units any issues that might be alarming or require upper management interference.
- Assist Finance department with renewals, and outstanding balances for assigned clients where needed and as per scope.
- Make sure that customer details & contact data are always up to date on our CRM
- Report potential churn cases in detail to management in order to align IT, Finance & sales as well and seek remedies to avoid and eliminate churn.
- Taking through any assignment from customer success management that might relate to the customer success program and the well-being of Foodics (exhibitions, client meetings, new initiatives, special client & product projects)
- Sharing business requirements (functionalities/features) in a clear manner explaining the objective and the added value to the business along with other clients with our Success Management to share with IT.
- Responsible for self-continuous Foodics knowledge, reviewing and testing updates as early as possible to always be the anchor for the customer aligning them on new features that might be on their requirements list.
- Handling up selling tasks with the customer and on our CRM to increase the customer lifetime value and promote all of Foodics apps/services/3rd party integrations.
What Are We Looking For❓
- BS Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information System, or relevant field
- Minimum of at least 2-3 years previous experience in Customer Success
- Preferably with Information Technology / Software and/or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products experience
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong and excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic is a must.
- Willing to travel from time to time (within or outside the Central Region)
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently across functional groups and on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
Who Will Excel❓
- Knowledge in Cloud POS / ERP systems.
- Previous experience in SaaS/ F&B industry.
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅