Special Projects and Government Sales Manager
Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
Hi there! We are looking to hire Government Tenders and Special Projects Sales Manager who will be responsible for leading and managing the sales efforts related to government tenders and special projects within the organization. This role involves identifying and pursuing business opportunities in the public sector and special project markets, developing and maintaining client relationships, and ensuring the successful execution of contracts.
What Will You Do❓
- Conduct thorough research to identify government tenders and special project opportunities.
- Develop and implement comprehensive sales strategies for government tenders and special projects.
- Identify and engage with potential clients in the public sector and special project sectors.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with government agencies, departments, and key stakeholders.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, addressing their needs and concerns.
- Prepare and submit detailed and compliant proposals in response to government tenders and RFPs (Request for Proposals).
- Negotiate and finalize contracts, ensuring all terms and conditions are met.
- Hit sales targets and monitor performance.
- Develop and manage the sales budget for government tenders and special projects.
- Monitor revenue streams, sales forecasts, and expenses to ensure profitability.
What Are We Looking For❓
- Minimum of at least 3-4+ years of hands-on experience in a similar role capacity
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or a related field.
- Proven experience in sales management, specifically in government tenders and special projects.
- Strong knowledge of government procurement processes and regulations.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Leadership skills with the ability to motivate and mentor a sales team.
- Results-driven mindset and a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
Who Will Excel❓
- Experience working in fast-growing and Tech companies.
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅