Customer Success Specialist - UAE
Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Specialist in UAE to help provide our clients with the smoothest experience!
This person will be handling accounts, supporting with the on-boarding process working hand-in-hand with the Onboarding team. As well as have working closely with a wide collection of tech-driven F&B outlets all over UAE.
What Will You Do❓
- Responsible for the smooth on boarding of the client, on boarding ‘is making sure customer went live successfully with Foodics.
- Responsible for the product know-how and training needs of the client upon the assignment from the professional services.
- Responsible for educating the client on company activities and initiatives and how to utilize it the best way based on certain processes and SLA’s
- Acting as the client advocate and consultant during the customer journey, to be the voice of the customer.
- Responsible for making sure agreed ‘quarterly’ activities are being applied based on time frames related to customer stage during the customer journey resulting in increasing system usage & dependency, all to secure the renewals and increase the customer life time value with Foodics.
- Escalate to direct manager & related units any issues that might be alarming or require upper management interference.
- Assist Finance department with renewals, outstanding balances for assigned clients where needed and as per scope.
- Make sure that customer details & contacts data is always up to date on our CRM.
- Report potential churn cases in details to management in order to align IT, Finance & sales as well and seek remedies to avoid and eliminate churn.
- Taking thru any assignment from customer success management that might relate to the customer success program and the well-being of Foodics (exhibitions, client meetings, new initiatives, special client & product projects)
- Sharing business requirements (functionalities / features) in a clear manner explaining the objective and the added value to the business along with other clients with our Success Management to share with IT.
- Responsible for self-continuous Foodics knowledge, reviewing and testing updates as early as possible to always be the anchor for the customer aligning them on new features that might be on their requirements list.
- Handling up selling tasks with the customer and on our CRM to increase the customer life time value and promote all of Foodics apps/services/3rd party integrations.
What Are We Looking For❓
- Holder of Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Information System, Computer Science
- Knowledge in Cloud POS / ERP systems preferable
- Should have excellent communication skills (English is a Must)
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability & desire to work in a fast paced, fun & demanding environment
- Self-starter with ability to work independently across functional groups and on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Who Will Excel❓
- Knowledge in Cloud POS / ERP systems.
- Previous experience in SaaS/ F&B industry.
Important Hashtags: #High_Volume_of_Calls #Filed_Work
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅