Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
Hi all! we are hiring a Sales Executive to be responsible for communicating the benefits of Foodics products in order to drive sales. You will be serving as the point of contact between Foodics and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn, hop on and #apply_now!
What Will You Do❓
- Ability to turn leads into opportunities and sales
- Contact potential customers via phone, email, and face to face
- Work to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by management
- Responsible to be fully aware of Foodics products and able to demonstrate them
- Negotiate prices with potential customers and closing sales
- Ensure all administration relating to sales is completed effectively
- Ability to work under sales and target pressure
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales
- Submit weekly reports with activities to sales manager
- Build a strong pipeline
What Are We Looking For❓
- BS/BA degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Preferably with a minimum of 2-3 yrs. direct sales experience handling payment solutions from Information Technology / FMCG / Software and/or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products company
- Track record of consistently achieving quota in past positions
- Experience in working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems;
- Outstanding negotiation/sales skills with proven closing ability
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a valid driving license & own car
- Willing to do field work and to travel from time to time (within and outside the area that you will be assigned)
- Should be familiar with the different cities of the region he/she is assigned to and is willing to do fieldwork
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Talented & driven fresh graduates with a passion for SaaS sales will be considered
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅
#UseofHeadset #HighVolumeofCalls #FiledWork #MayRequireMobility