Proudly “voted the best place to work” in 2021-2022, Foodics, one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA, was founded in 2014 in KSA with headquarters in Riyadh and offices in the United Arab Emirates Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, and the Netherlands.
FOODICS is the leading Restaurant-Tech company in MENA and a pioneer in the regional F&B industry. Foodics is currently undergoing rapid expansion across MENA, Africa and Asia, servicing over 20,000 brands , and has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
We provide a cloud-based point-of-sale SaaS ecosystem with tools that help F&B, and retail businesses start, track and grow. Our customers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, process orders, digitize menus, manage employees, create analytics and smart reports, provide secure cloud storage and enable the integration of third-party apps.
We pride ourselves on recognizing and retaining talent while promoting creativity and efficiency. We are constantly looking for people to help shape and be a part of our bright future!
Our Purpose: To create a growth-accelerating platform that enables the restaurant ecosystem to achieve the most remarkable performance
Our Vision: To be the most trusted one-stop-shop software & financial platform for restaurants
Our Mission: To design the future of restaurant management
About the Role
We’re looking for a dynamic and energetic Sales Executive who will be in charge of sourcing, closing, and actively maximizing revenue from Foodics partners by signing and onboarding new partners, as well as tracking and reporting partnership sales in order to expand Foodics international reach and boost collaboration with digital third-party integration apps.
If this opportunity excites you so far, hop on and #apply_now!
Main Task & Responsibilities 💡
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Contact the inbound sales leads, conduct presentation meetings, quote, and until following up to close the deal
- Follow-up through CRM on the projects and cases related to his customers
- You are data-driven and comfortable working in Data, and CRM systems
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s in order to hit targets provided
- Highly motivated and ambitious in achieving the company goals
- Foster innovative, creative and dynamic startup attitude.
- BS/BA degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferably with a minimum of 3 yrs. direct sales experience from Information Technology / FMCG / Software and/or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products company
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong and excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic is a must. Fluency in other languages is an advantage
- Holder of a valid driver’s license, has own car & willing to do fieldwork
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently across functional groups and on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Talented & driven fresh graduates with a passion for SaaS sales will be considered
Important Hashtags: #HighVolumeofCalls #UseofComputer #MayRequireMobility #ConstantTraveling
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Foodics Talent Acquisition team, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We believe you will love working at foodics!
- We offer a people-focused culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, innovation, and a flexible work setup: remote, in-office, and hybrid models.
- We are a performance-based company that offers 30 calendar days of vacation, 30 days of work from anywhere, career advancement opportunities, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and shares potential.
- We value learning and will help you with personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges and an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training. You will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities in a hyper-growth environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow and work with some of the most talented people in the industry, a team of more than 30 different nationalities, and hired in more than 14 countries and locations globally!
- And you will be part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy, and mentoring and creates incredible opportunities for you and the company.
Disclaimer: here at Foodics, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our colleagues, our products, and our community. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Foodics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.