Proudly “voted the best place to work” in 2021-2022, Foodics, one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA, was founded in 2014 in KSA with headquarters in Riyadh and offices in the United Arab Emirates Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Pakistan, and the Netherlands.
FOODICS is the leading Restaurant-Tech company in MENA and a pioneer in the regional F&B industry. Foodics is currently undergoing rapid expansion across MENA, Pakistan, Africa and Asia, servicing over 20,000 brands , and has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
We provide a cloud-based point-of-sale SaaS ecosystem with tools that help F&B, and retail businesses start, track and grow. Our customers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, process orders, digitize menus, manage employees, create analytics and smart reports, provide secure cloud storage and enable the integration of third-party apps.
We pride ourselves on recognizing and retaining talent while promoting creativity and efficiency. We are constantly looking for people to help shape and be a part of our bright future!
Our Purpose: To create a growth-accelerating platform that enables the restaurant ecosystem to achieve the most remarkable performance
Our Vision: To be the most trusted one-stop-shop software & financial platform for restaurants
Our Mission: To empower every person who contributes to the success of a restaurant business and provide finance to fuel its growth
About the Role
Hi all! We are looking for a competent Billing specialist to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company’s revenues, you will handle the processing of incoming payments and issuing necessary documents, as well as working closely with the Collections team to ensure a smooth client process
This role will give you a great exposure on Foodics clients both locally and internationally!
If this sounds exciting so far, what are you waiting for? Hop on and apply now!
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issue and post bills, receipts, invoices and credit notes
- Check the validity of debit accounts
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Take action to encourage timely debt payments
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Follow-up for collecting company receivables ( via calls, email, SMS, etc.)
- Proven experience as a Billing Specialist for at least 2 years
- Adherence to best practices in regard to dealing with customers and sensitive data
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and ERP software
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Results-driven and patient
- The high degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting, or BA
- Preferably an understanding of the SaaS business model
#HighVolumeofCalls #UseofComputer #LongScreenTime
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Foodics Talent Acquisition team, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- We offer a people-focused culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, innovation, and a flexible work setup: remote, in-office, and hybrid models.
- A performance-based company that offers 30 calendar days of vacation, 30 days of work from anywhere, excellent career advancement opportunities, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and company shares potential
- You will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities in a hyper-growth environment.
- Accelerated learning opportunities - attending training, conferences, and events as needed
- This an excellent opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy, and mentoring creates incredible opportunities for you and the company.
Disclaimer: here at Foodics, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Foodics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.