Cybersecurity Operations Manager
About Foodics 🏢
roudly “voted the best place to work” in 2021-2022, Foodics, one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA, was founded in 2014 in KSA with headquarters in Riyadh and offices in the United Arab Emirates Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Pakistan, and the Netherlands.
FOODICS is the leading Restaurant-Tech company in MENA and a pioneer in the regional F&B industry. Foodics is currently undergoing rapid expansion across MENA, Pakistan, Africa and Asia, servicing over 20,000 brands , and has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
We provide a cloud-based point-of-sale SaaS ecosystem with tools that help F&B, and retail businesses start, track and grow. Our customers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, process orders, digitize menus, manage employees, create analytics and smart reports, provide secure cloud storage and enable the integration of third-party apps.
We pride ourselves on recognizing and retaining talent while promoting creativity and efficiency. We are constantly looking for people to help shape and be a part of our bright future!
Our Purpose: To create a growth-accelerating platform that enables the restaurant ecosystem to achieve the most remarkable performance
Our Vision: To be the most trusted one-stop-shop software & financial platform for restaurants
Our Mission: to empower every person who contributes to the success of a restaurant business and provide finance to fuel its growth
About The Role
The Cyber Security Manager aims to protect the information from being stolen or compromised, protecting the confidentiality of data, preserving data integrity, and restricting the availability of data only to authorized users. The cybersecurity manager will comply with processes and policies related to cybersecurity standards set by regulators such as SAMA
If this opportunity excites you, hop on and apply now!
Main tasks and responsibilities 💡
● Lead the Cyber Security function for the business, managing the Cyber Security Projects and ensuring they align with the organizational priorities.
● Ensure that both Applications and Infrastructure are delivered in a consistently safe fashion
● Identify new security opportunities and challenges and ensure action is taken to eradicate risks
● Promote awareness of strategic initiatives and encourage self-sustaining security practices and behaviors within delivery teams.
● Operate as a key member of the Technical Design Authority
● Effective risk management of threats and incidents
● Leading the security processes of internal IT function
● Report to the compliance function breaches of regulatory requirements or security standards
● Implement best practices for Secure Design, Threat Modeling
● Security requirements writing and Pen Testing
● Reviewing the software development lifecycle and propose cyber security changes
● Assist with SAMA and NCA compliance and security best practices.
● Undertake assurance assessments of Third-Party suppliers
● Provide expert technical support during incidents
● Aligning IT risk management to the organization's overall approach and ensuring process implementation, including training
● Reviewing existing technical environment globally, propose changes, managing changes to improve IT Security
● Develop a sense of pride in the work of individuals, teams, and across the department
● Take ownership and responsibility for accomplishing objectives across the team and department.
● Conscientiously follows through on commitments and embed this behavior across the team
● Demonstrate resilience under very demanding pressures and circumstances
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a similar role capacity Experience working in fast-growing Fintech companies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of vulnerability remediation
- Skilled in consultancy, risk management, solution design, and issue resolution
- Expert knowledge in IT security best practices and solutions.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent.
- Some or all of the following Certifications: GWAPT, CEH, OSCP
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure
- Resource management and vendor management, working with vendors to get the right people in place
- Good understanding of software development practices and coding.
- Secure code review and experience using automated toolsets
- Understanding of log analysis and security forensics
- Experience in conducting and working with 3rd party suppliers to conduct penetration tests, both software and hardware.
- Knowledgeable in System administration, Network security, Information security policies, On-call network troubleshooting, Firewall administration, Network protocols, routers, hubs, and switches.
We believe you will love working at foodics!
- We offer a people-focused culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, innovation, and a flexible work setup: remote, in-office, and hybrid models.
- We are a performance-based company that offers 30 calendar days of vacation, 30 days of work from anywhere, career advancement opportunities, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and shares potential.
- We value learning and will help you with personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges and an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training. You will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities in a hyper-growth environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow and work with some of the most talented people in the industry, a team of more than 30 different nationalities, and hired in more than 14 countries and locations globally!
- And you will be part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy, and mentoring and creates incredible opportunities for you and the company.
Disclaimer: here at Foodics, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our colleagues, our products, and our community. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Foodics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.