Head of Growth Commercials
We are looking for a Head of Growth Commercials to join our team in our HQ in KSA- Riyadh. You are expected to add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities in line with Sales and Marketing team's efforts, with the goal being to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity which will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management depending on data, predictive analysis, and providing actionable insights.
Proudly “voted the best place to work” in 2021-2022, Foodics, one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA, was founded in 2014 in KSA with headquarters in Riyadh and offices in the United Arab Emirates Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Pakistan, and the Netherlands.
FOODICS is the leading Restaurant-Tech company in MENA and a pioneer in the regional F&B industry. Foodics is currently undergoing rapid expansion across MENA, Pakistan, Africa, and Asia, servicing over 20,000 brands, and has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
We provide a cloud-based point-of-sale SaaS ecosystem with tools that help F&B, and retail businesses start, track and grow. Our customers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, process orders, digitize menus, manage employees, create analytics and smart reports, provide secure cloud storage, and enable the integration of third-party apps.
We pride ourselves on recognizing and retaining talent while promoting creativity and efficiency. We are constantly looking for people to help shape and be a part of our bright future!
Our Purpose: To create a growth-accelerating platform that enables the restaurant ecosystem to achieve the most remarkable performance
Our Vision: To be the most trusted one-stop-shop software & financial platform for restaurants
Our Mission: To empower every person who contributes to the success of a restaurant business and provide finance to fuel its growth
About The RoleWe are looking for a Head of Growth Commercials to join our team in our HQ in KSA- Riyadh. You are expected to add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities in line with Sales and Marketing team's efforts, with the goal being to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity which will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management depending on data, predictive analysis, and providing actionable insights.
You are expected to have an entrepreneurial mindset, great leadership skills, very advanced data analysis capabilities, and be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
If this opportunity excites you, hop on and apply now!
- build and communicate comprehensive commercial and growth plans to help the business achieve its revenue goals.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth, and increase ARPU by suggesting pricing/bundling/increasing revenue tactics based on data and predictive analysis
- Develop business case, including conducting analytics, to support pricing reimbursement & access strategy, to obtain internal approvals, and facilitate external payer negotiations
- Stakeholder Management;
- Interface with Marketing, Finance, and other departments on a regular basis in understanding and leading pricing strategy, managing product launches, and implementing pricing/contracting programs
- Engagement with senior partners, presenting options for commercial constructs on opportunities and ongoing relationships, and providing commercially sound advice on pricing strategies and negotiation
- Utilize analytical skills when evaluating data from pricing and finance data tools to strive for informed and accurate pricing decisions, including margin calculations, market comparisons, historical pricing, and funnel management
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development, etc.)
- Customer Acquisition/Conversion;
- Take ownership of omnichannel customer acquisition activities. Set pricing and bundling strategies for long-term, and or short-term campaigns.
- Participation in complex and challenging senior client discussions relating to commercial aspects such as scope change, overruns, invoices
- Own and improve how we convert our prospects into customers. Working closely with sales and the UX/UI team, you'll identify, test and roll out improvements with a focus on messaging, pricing, and UX.
- Customer Retention;
- Ensure our customers get to their 'AHA' moment quicker, build land & expand the strategy to increase LTV and ARPU.
- 7 to 10 proven years of experience in a commercial - favorably 2 in the role including people management
- An in-depth understanding of competitors' pricing structures and tactics, best practices- if not from the same industry, then at least having a developed skill in such
- Strong analytical background with an exceptional understanding of sales and marketing needs required
- Comfortable using different analytical tools such as GA, Google Tag Manager, and Mixpanel to measure and improve CAC, MRR, LTV, and other data-mining abilities
- A degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics, Marketing, MBA, Business/Administration, Engineering, Management, Statistics
- Industry experience in SaaS, fintech, telecom, or retail banking is a pulse
- Strong expertise in commercial negotiation and the ability to bring innovation to the commercial landscape with solid commercial acumen
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- The necessary gravitas and credibility to engage with senior leadership and senior stakeholders and clients, often on challenging and commercially complex topics
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- The ability to work in a highly autonomous environment, as an SME part of wider teams and to have the gravitas to operate at peer level with partners / senior clients as well as well-developed people management skills
- Fluent in English - Arabic is a plus
Important Hashtags: #UseofComputer #LongScreenTime #FiledWork
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Foodics Talent Acquisition team, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We believe you will love working at foodics!
- We offer a people-focused culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, innovation, and a flexible work setup: remote, in-office, and hybrid models.
- We are a performance-based company that offers 30 calendar days of vacation, 30 days of work from anywhere, career advancement opportunities, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and shares potential.
- We value learning and will help you with personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges and an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training. You will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities in a hyper-growth environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow and work with some of the most talented people in the industry, a team of more than 30 different nationalities, and hired in more than 14 countries and locations globally!
- And you will be part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy, and mentoring and creates incredible opportunities for you and the company.
Disclaimer: here at Foodics, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our colleagues, our products, and our community. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Foodics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.