Sales Executive - Pay Expansion (Jeddah)
Proudly “voted the best place to work” in 2021-2022, Foodics, one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA, was founded in 2014 in KSA with headquarters in Riyadh and offices in the United Arab Emirates Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, and the Netherlands.
FOODICS is the leading Restaurant-Tech company in MENA and a pioneer in the regional F&B industry. Foodics is currently undergoing rapid expansion across MENA, Africa, and Asia, servicing over 20,000 brands, and has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
We provide a cloud-based point-of-sale SaaS ecosystem with tools that help F&B, and retail businesses start, track and grow. Our customers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, process orders, digitize menus, manage employees, create analytics and smart reports, provide secure cloud storage, and enable the integration of third-party apps.
We pride ourselves on recognizing and retaining talent while promoting creativity and efficiency. We are constantly looking for people to help shape and be a part of our bright future!
Our Purpose: To create a growth-accelerating platform that enables the restaurant ecosystem to achieve the most remarkable performance
Our Vision: To be the most trusted one-stop-shop software & financial platform for restaurants
Our Mission: To empower every person who contributes to the success of a restaurant business and provide finance to fuel its growth
About The Role
We are hiring a Sales Executive who will specialize in POS/cash management within Foodics, focusing on the “existing” customer base and increasing their portfolio of products used by Foodics.
You will work closely with internal cross-functional teams such as Customer Success, Growth, and Sales teams, and will be on top of opportunities generated from the existing customer base or creating your own opportunities to grow your customer portfolio, identifying wins that add value to the customer and Foodics.
The ideal candidate will have solid skills in sales, account management, and product knowledge. And has a technical background to help navigate all sales and deliver the solutions that the customers need ensuring successful outcomes and growth.
If this challenge excites you, hop on and apply now!
Main Task & Responsibilities 💡
- Responsible for expansion selling of the Foodics Pay products to our clients
- Building a pipeline with opportunities that is always active with a strong closing rate.
- Maintaining solid relationships with customers and delivering great outcomes with a high value to the customer, ensuring growth and revenue generation.
- Generating Expansion opportunities from the existing customer base
- Closing “pre-generated” opportunities from cross-functional teams and consulting with the customer on potential cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Understand the market landscape and align with customers on market trends and direction and how to maintain a competitive advantage at all times
- Engaging with customers, demonstrating and showcasing our products
- Holding Demos with potential customers and ensuring utilization
- Reporting closed wins, and closed lost and enhancing the process to deliver better results
- Reporting and communicating on a periodic basis with the Sales Expansion Team Leader on process optimization, offers, bundling, and customer feedback to enhance the process overall and maintain better results.
- Calling customers, scheduling meetings, and remaining on top of customer’s needs
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or relevant studies
- 2-3 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Prior proven track record in sales, pipeline, and funnel management, managing an entire sales cycle and ensuring full-service delivery.
- Top performer, able to cope in a fast-paced work environment
- Building strong, trusting relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Ownership, analytical mindset, self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player and previously worked with cross-functional teams
- Must have solid English & Arabic communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a valid driving license & own a car
- Should be familiar with the different cities of the country he/she is assigned to
- Willing to do field work and travel from time to time (within and outside the area that you will be assigned)
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Passion for Food and Restaurants
Important Hashtags: #UseofHeadset #HighVolumeofCalls #FieldWork #MayRequireMobility #ConstantTraveling
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Foodics Talent Acquisition team, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We believe you will love working at foodics!
- We offer a people-focused culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, innovation, and a flexible work setup: remote, in-office, and hybrid models.
- We are a performance-based company that offers 30 calendar days of vacation, 30 days of work from anywhere, career advancement opportunities, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and shares potential.
- We value learning and will help you with personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges and an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training. You will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities in a hyper-growth environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow and work with some of the most talented people in the industry, a team of more than 30 different nationalities, and hired in more than 14 countries and locations globally!
- And you will be part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy, and mentoring and creates incredible opportunities for you and the company.
Disclaimer: here at Foodics, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our colleagues, our products, and our community. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Foodics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.