Go To Market Officer
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.The Job in a Nutshell💡
We’re looking for a dedicated Go To Market Officer who will be in charge of developing and looking after the implementation of go-to-market strategy to ensure a smooth launch of our products and services. Experienced in market research and analysis to identify market trends, customer needs etc. A passionate about bringing new products to the market, driving growth with strong analytical skills.
Main Task & Responsibilities 💡
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies for Foodics products and services.
- Drive go-to-market activities to ensure efficient and effective product launches and enhancements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, Marketing, Operations) to ensure alignment on goals and project deliverables.
- Conduct market research to gather insights into customer behavior, trends, and industry developments to inform and adapt go-to-market strategies and tactics.
- Coordinate relationships with external partners and stakeholders to ensure effective execution of go-to-market plans and activities.
- Assist with data analysis and reporting.
What Are We Looking For❓
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the F&B industry or technology
- Strong understanding of marketing, sales, and customer success metrics
- Experience implementing multiple projects and/or go-to-market strategies simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with product marketing, growth, or sales teams is a plus.
Who Will Excel❓
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅