CRM Developer - Salesforce
Proudly “voted the best place to work” in 2021-2022, Foodics, one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA, was founded in 2014 in KSA with headquarters in Riyadh and offices in the United Arab Emirates Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Pakistan, and the Netherlands.
FOODICS is the leading Restaurant-Tech company in MENA and a pioneer in the regional F&B industry. Foodics is currently undergoing rapid expansion across MENA, Pakistan, Africa and Asia, servicing over 20,000 brands , and has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
We provide a cloud-based point-of-sale SaaS ecosystem with tools that help F&B, and retail businesses start, track and grow. Our customers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, process orders, digitize menus, manage employees, create analytics and smart reports, provide secure cloud storage and enable the integration of third-party apps.
We pride ourselves on recognizing and retaining talent while promoting creativity and efficiency. We are constantly looking for people to help shape and be a part of our bright future!
Our Purpose: To create a growth-accelerating platform that enables the restaurant ecosystem to achieve the most remarkable performance
Our Vision: To be the most trusted one-stop-shop software & financial platform for restaurants
Our Mission: to empower every person who contributes to the success of a restaurant business and provide finance to fuel its growth
About the Role
We are looking for a CRM Developer - Salesforce at Foodics be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our Salesforce-based applications to meet our business requirements. This individual works closely with business stakeholders, administrators, and other developers to understand and translate functional requirements into technical solutions within the Salesforce platform.
If this opportunity excites you, hop on and apply now!
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and external development company to gather and analyze requirements for CRM Salesforce-based applications.
- Design, develop, and implement custom solutions using the Salesforce platform, including configuration, customization, and integration with other systems.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce pages, Apex classes, triggers, workflows, and other Salesforce components.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, and other Salesforce data structures.
- Customize and extend Salesforce using declarative tools such as Process Builder, Flow, and Lightning App Builder.
- Integrate Salesforce with external systems and third-party applications using APIs and web services.
- Perform data migrations and data quality management tasks in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with administrators to ensure system stability, security, and scalability.
- Conduct code reviews and quality assurance activities to ensure that developed solutions meet the required standards and best practices.
- Conduct unit testing and resolve defects to ensure the quality and reliability of developed solutions.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues and defects identified during development or testing phases.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for Salesforce applications, identifying and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Stay up to date with the latest Salesforce features, releases, and best practices, and make recommendations for system improvements.
- Document technical specifications, system configurations, and development processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a CRM Salesforce Developer, with a solid understanding of the Salesforce platform, architecture, and development best practices.
- Proficiency in Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, and other Salesforce-specific languages and tools.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, including Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components, and Aura Framework.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce declarative tools, such as Process Builder, Flow, and Lightning App Builder.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement custom solutions in Salesforce, including custom objects, fields, workflows, and validation rules.
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns and experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using APIs and web services.
- Familiarity with Salesforce data management tools and techniques, including data migration, data import/export, and data quality management.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills, with the ability to analyze complex requirements and develop scalable and efficient solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Certified Platform Developer, Salesforce Certified Administrator, or Salesforce Certified App Builder are a plus
We believe you will love working at foodics!
- We offer a people-focused culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, innovation, and a flexible work setup: remote, in-office, and hybrid models.
- We are a performance-based company that offers 30 calendar days of vacation, 30 days of work from anywhere, career advancement opportunities, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and shares potential.
- We value learning and will help you with personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges and an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training. You will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities in a hyper-growth environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow and work with some of the most talented people in the industry, a team of more than 30 different nationalities, and hired in more than 14 countries and locations globally!
- And you will be part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy, and mentoring and creates incredible opportunities for you and the company.
Disclaimer: here at Foodics, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our colleagues, our products, and our community. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Foodics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.