Proudly “voted the best place to work” in 2021-2022, Foodics, one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA, was founded in 2014 in KSA with headquarters in Riyadh and offices in the United Arab Emirates Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Pakistan, and the Netherlands.
FOODICS is the leading Restaurant-Tech company in MENA and a pioneer in the regional F&B industry. Foodics is currently undergoing rapid expansion across MENA, Pakistan, Africa and Asia, servicing over 20,000 brands , and has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
We provide a cloud-based point-of-sale SaaS ecosystem with tools that help F&B, and retail businesses start, track and grow. Our customers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, process orders, digitize menus, manage employees, create analytics and smart reports, provide secure cloud storage and enable the integration of third-party apps.
We pride ourselves on recognizing and retaining talent while promoting creativity and efficiency. We are constantly looking for people to help shape and be a part of our bright future!
Our Purpose: To create a growth-accelerating platform that enables the restaurant ecosystem to achieve the most remarkable performance
Our Vision: To be the most trusted one-stop-shop software & financial platform for restaurants
Our Mission: to empower every person who contributes to the success of a restaurant business and provide finance to fuel its growth
About the Role
We are looking for a Scrum Master at Foodics to lead the tech. team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices, to coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups as well as to work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests. This role will be working with different teams in different countries, will be managing multiple scrums in parallel, our focus on this is massively on the right soft skills along with the other requirements.
If this opportunity excites you, hop on and apply now!
- Leading, training, and coaching the team members in Scrum principles, self-management, and cross-functionality.
- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value increments that meet the Definition of Done.
- Identifying and managing risks, removing impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress and barriers.
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place in a productive and timeboxed manner.
- Supporting the Product Owner in Product Backlog management.
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
- Reporting on project health and progress towards goals.
- Capturing lessons learned and driving continual improvement between stakeholders and Scrum Team.
- 3+ years of experience in the Scrum Master role preferrable in SaaS.
- Proven track record, having completed multiple software development projects of different types from start to finish as a Scrum Master.
- Ability to manage multiple teams, autonomously drive and prioritize your workload.
- Experience working in cross-functional and fast-paced environments.
- Experience in managing 2-3 scrums in parallel.
- Risk management experience and practical exposure.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Relationship-building skills, people management.
- Ability to prioritize and drive the team towards achieving Sprint Goal.
- Performance evaluation and reporting.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Possessing PSM or CSM certification is a plus.
#Important Hashtags: #UseofComputer #LongScreenTime
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Foodics Talent Acquisition team, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We believe you will love working at foodics!
- We offer a people-focused culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, innovation, and a flexible work setup: remote, in-office, and hybrid models.
- We are a performance-based company that offers 30 calendar days of vacation, 30 days of work from anywhere, career advancement opportunities, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and shares potential.
- We value learning and will help you with personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges and an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training. You will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities in a hyper-growth environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow and work with some of the most talented people in the industry, a team of more than 30 different nationalities, and hired in more than 14 countries and locations globally!
- And you will be part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy, and mentoring and creates incredible opportunities for you and the company.
Disclaimer: here at Foodics, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our colleagues, our products, and our community. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Foodics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.