Customer Support Specialist
Proudly “voted the best place to work” in 2021-2022, Foodics, one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA, was founded in 2014 in KSA with headquarters in Riyadh and offices in the United Arab Emirates Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, and the Netherlands.
FOODICS is the leading Restaurant-Tech company in MENA and a pioneer in the regional F&B industry. Foodics is currently undergoing rapid expansion across MENA, Africa, and Asia, servicing over 20,000 brands, and has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
We provide a cloud-based point-of-sale SaaS ecosystem with tools that help F&B, and retail businesses start, track and grow. Our customers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, process orders, digitize menus, manage employees, create analytics and smart reports, provide secure cloud storage, and enable the integration of third-party apps.
We pride ourselves on recognizing and retaining talent while promoting creativity and efficiency. We are constantly looking for people to help shape and be a part of our bright future!
Our Purpose: To create a growth-accelerating platform that enables the restaurant ecosystem to achieve the most remarkable performance
Our Vision: To be the most trusted one-stop-shop software & financial platform for restaurants
Our Mission: To design the future of restaurant management
About The Role
Hi all! We are looking for those who are excited to be part of our team in the Center of Excellence! As a Customer Support Specialist, you will handle clients’ inquiries and questions regarding Foodics product’s overall incoming communication channels and conduct outbound communication with our customers to measure satisfaction.
In short, you will be our first line of support for customers, with the primary goal of providing optimum service at all times!
If this opportunity excites you, hop on and #apply_now!
- Handle client inquiries received at the center of excellence.
- Follow up with customers’ inquiries, conduct satisfaction measurement calls, and perform other outbound tasks.
- Document communication logs into our CRM and ticketing systems with accuracy.
- Escalate and follow up with concerned teams with Foodics in case of any support needed from their side until reaching case resolution.
- Train clients on using Foodics products using multiple virtual channels.
- Report daily events to team leaders and highlight areas where more attention may be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major. (Preferred)
- 1 – 2 years of experience in call center or customer service roles
- Very Good in English language, especially speaking and communicating verbally
- Flexible to work in different shifts in Egypt - On-site (Must)
- Comfortable and skilled in delivering training (Preferred)
- Willing to work hard and with autonomy to handle customer cases till case resolution
- Is naturally strong in communication, with great ability for problem-solving
- Comfortable in conducting routine tasks while maintaining quality standards.
Important Hashtags: #UseofHeadset #HighVolumeofCalls #UseofComputer #LongScreenTime #ShiftBasedJob
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Foodics Talent Acquisition team, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We believe you will love working at foodics!
- We offer a people-focused culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, innovation, and a flexible work setup: remote, in-office, and hybrid models.
- We are a performance-based company that offers 30 calendar days of vacation, 30 days of work from anywhere, career advancement opportunities, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and shares potential.
- We value learning and will help you with personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges and an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training. You will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities in a hyper-growth environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow and work with some of the most talented people in the industry, a team of more than 30 different nationalities, and hired in more than 14 countries and locations globally!
- And you will be part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy, and mentoring and creates incredible opportunities for you and the company.
Disclaimer: here at Foodics, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our colleagues, our products, and our community. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Foodics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.