Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
Proudly “voted the best place to work” in 2021-2022, Foodics, one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA, was founded in 2014 in KSA with headquarters in Riyadh and offices in the United Arab Emirates Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Pakistan, and the Netherlands.
FOODICS is the leading Restaurant-Tech company in MENA and a pioneer in the regional F&B industry. Foodics is currently undergoing rapid expansion across MENA, Pakistan, Africa and Asia, servicing over 20,000 brands , and has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
We provide a cloud-based point-of-sale SaaS ecosystem with tools that help F&B, and retail businesses start, track and grow. Our customers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, process orders, digitize menus, manage employees, create analytics and smart reports, provide secure cloud storage and enable the integration of third-party apps.
We pride ourselves on recognizing and retaining talent while promoting creativity and efficiency. We are constantly looking for people to help shape and be a part of our bright future!
Our Purpose: To create a growth-accelerating platform that enables the restaurant ecosystem to achieve the most remarkable performance
Our Vision: To be the most trusted one-stop-shop software & financial platform for restaurants
Our Mission: to empower every person who contributes to the success of a restaurant business and provide finance to fuel its growth
We are looking for a Senior front-end Engineer with experience in VueJS. Primary you will be working on building client-facing components and SPAs applications, Ensuring high quality, clean and maintainable code is a must. This is a fast-moving engineering role where you will be able to work on core products and develop designs and functionality from scratch.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve the website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
If this opportunity excites you, hop on and apply now!
#MayRequireMobility #ConstantTraveling #HighVolumeofCalls
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- 4+ years of experience with VueJs and its ecosystem (Vue Router, Vuex, etc…).
- Experience working with webpack or other module bundlers.
- Good understanding of asynchronous code.
- Experience with consuming RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, TailwindCSS knowledge is a big plus
- Comfortable working with version control tools such as Git, SVN etc
- Experience with TDD and writing unit tests Having a leadership quality.
- Proficiency in English is a must
We believe you will love working at foodics!
- We offer a people-focused culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, innovation, and a flexible work setup: remote, in-office, and hybrid models.
- We are a performance-based company that offers 30 calendar days of vacation, 30 days of work from anywhere, career advancement opportunities, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and shares potential.
- We value learning and will help you with personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges and an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training. You will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities in a hyper-growth environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow and work with some of the most talented people in the industry, a team of more than 30 different nationalities, and hired in more than 14 countries and locations globally!
- And you will be part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy, and mentoring and creates incredible opportunities for you and the company.
Disclaimer: here at Foodics, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our colleagues, our products, and our community. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Foodics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.