Customer Support Specialist
Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
We are looking for those who are excited to be part of our team in the Center of Excellence! As a Customer Support Specialist, you will handle clients’ inquiries and questions regarding Foodics product’s overall incoming communication channels and conduct outbound communication with our customers to measure satisfaction.
In short, you will be our first line of support for customers, with the primary goal of providing optimum service at all times!
What Will You Do❓
- Handle client inquiries received at the center of excellence.
- Follow up with customers’ inquiries, conduct satisfaction measurement calls, and perform other outbound tasks.
- Document communication logs into our CRM and ticketing systems with accuracy.
- Escalate and follow up with concerned teams with Foodics in case of any support needed from their side until reaching case resolution.
- Train clients on using Foodics products using multiple virtual channels.
- Report daily events to team leaders and highlight areas where more attention may be needed.
What Are We Looking For❓
- Bachelor’s degree in any major. (Preferred)
- 1 – 2 years of experience in call center or customer service roles
- High fluency in the English language, especially speaking and communicating verbally
- Flexible to work in different shifts in Khobar - On-site (Must)
- Comfortable and skilled in delivering training (Preferred)
- Willing to work hard and with autonomy to handle customer cases till case resolution
- Is naturally strong in communication, with great ability for problem-solving
- Comfortable in conducting routine tasks while maintaining quality standards.
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅