Operations Specialist (PAY)
Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
Hi all! We are looking to hire a Senior Operations Specialist - Pay, to join our team in KSA. In this role, you are expected to handle the process of onboarding new Foodics Pay clients, handling the process for collecting relevant documents, working with the operation coordinators to register the new client on the relevant bank and Sama platforms, arranging with internal staff and third party to install the devices and activate customer account. You will be trusted to build strong relationships with clients, handle their inquiries and requests for support in a timely and effective manner, manage and handle service discrepancies effectively, help develop service operations (Policies and Procedures), and train and educate customers to provide a high-quality product.
What Will You Do❓
- Handle all new and existing Pay customer activities within the regulatory-defined rules and ensure that VIP customers always receive continuous and exceptional service
- Handle new Pay customer onboarding to Foodics services, including the approval process, device installation...etc.
- Ensure customer's account settlement and reconciliation are done accurately and on time
- Act as the single point of contact for POS vendor to control and monitor vendor performance and ensure to accomplish installation and maintenance requests within SLA
- Process Chargeback, Claim and dispute requests, and coordination to obtain the needed supportive document to the respective bank and ensure closure of cases.
- Develop strong relationships with all stakeholders within the bank and within the internal operations team
- Process amendments or changes to the existing merchant credentials
- Arrange daily POS-related updates to publish an accurate and precise report for the bank or internal teams
- Preparation of mandate reports (SAMA SLA, POS SLA/MADA, VENDOR SLA branding/Active-Inactive/Segmentation/ Stock reports)
- Prepare daily maintenance/installation reports guaranteeing data accuracy and frequency are maintained as per the bank agreement.
- In times, support other Ops Specialist in critical cases, distribute workload and make sure cases are handled and closed in timely and accurate manner.
What Are We Looking For❓
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Law, or any relevant degree.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience as an Operations Officer in the Fintech / POS industry
- Knowledgeable on SAMA regulations and framework, SLA, and MADA branding rules related to POS business
- Strong knowledge of KSA regulatory compliance in financial and payment services
- Knowledgeable in TMS (Terminal Management System – SAMA)
- Develop a firm understanding of contracts and contractual responsibilities
- Expert in Excel and other Microsoft tools
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) both in English and Arabic
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently across functional groups and on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
Important Hashtags: #UseofComputer #LongScreenTime
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅