Logistics Officer (Regional)
Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region. Also Foodics has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
Hi all! We are hiring a Logistics Officer is our branch in KSA. In this you are expected to ensure Hardware availability from different items for Foodics subsidiaries by having smooth supply chain activities in import, customs and clearance, stock reconciliation, and other daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate volume within time limits.
You will be accountable for managing the stock efficiently and according to safety guidelines, supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you need to be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle.
What Will You Do❓
· Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests· Obtain Freight Forward quotations.
· Coordinate with suppliers and freight forwarders by managing the import process for all incoming foreign shipments.
· Manage incoming pipeline shipments import & clearance process (KSA, UAE, Jordan, Egypt & Kuwait).
· Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize the quality of delivery
· Conduct stock count cycle and apply reconciliation between physical stock count VS inventory records.
· Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed, organize and maintain inventory and storage area
· Fulfill all prerequisites needed to apply a smooth clearance process.
· Apply receiving and inspection process for incoming shipments.
· Control fulfillment transactions and ensure up to date transactions are applied, having system records match physical records
· Maintain items records, documented necessary information, and utilized reports to project warehouse status
· Identify areas of improvement and establish innovatively or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
· Follow up and monitor stock levels for each country (Country central warehouse, stores & outlets levels).
· Set re-order points for different cost-of-sale items to ensure high inventory turnover (without shortage or excess stock)
What Are We Looking For❓
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅
#UseofComputer #LongScreenTime #FiledWork #MayRequireMobility