Vivoo is a healthcare innovation company that develops, improves, and offers personalized healthcare products that are derived from a concerted effort between state-of-the-art technologies, science, and wellness awareness. Vivoo has developed the first at-home urine test & mobile application.
In our Sales Manager role, you’ll be responsible for getting more people access to this critical wellness platform by:
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts.
- Qualifying inbound prospect inquiries and getting them scheduled for an appropriate demo.
- Developing relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact.
- Researching the Target Accounts and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media.
- You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by experienced sales and marketing leaders.
- Promoting and marketing Vivoo’s business through extensive and persistent outreach, including emails and communications to prospective clients
- Scheduling Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
- Providing in-depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
- Meet or exceed the assigned target of 25 qualified demos per month
- Help as needed to build awareness of special projects/events
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in CRM
- Focusing on Canada, North America, and Latam territories.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales, or business development-related sales experience (must)
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of product selling points
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Highly self-motivated and persistent
- Ability to adapt to Canada, North America, and Latam time zones.
- Fluency in English.
- Passionate about technology
- Eager to learn and stretch your boundaries
- Works well in a team and takes initiative
- Open to new approaches and new ideas
- Must be a DOer, a curious learner
- Being talkative and people person
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Ticket Card
- Udemy account
- Extensive development possibilities in a fast-growing company
- Experienced colleagues and a culture of exchanging experience
- A great team and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Flexible time management
- Multinational working environment
Vivoo is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age, or disability.