Head of Partnerships
Who we are:
Further Venture is the region’s leading venture studio that’s backed by ADQ, one of Abu Dhabi's preeminent sovereign wealth funds operating within the digital assets and fintech verticals, providing real backing for regional companies with global ambitions.
Our team is made up of builders and operators on a growth mission, working with founders as early as idea stage to validate, prototype, and launch new companies, providing founders with operational support, offering capital and business resources, helping companies start and scale up faster than the competition - to build game-changing ventures.
About the role:
We are on the lookout for an astute Head of Partnerships, a dynamic and savvy professional dedicated to representing our studio and its ventures. This individual will be pivotal in engaging with external entities, spearheading commercial dialogues, and nurturing partnerships that align with our strategic vision.
- Serve as the principal liaison for Further Ventures in engaging and securing strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Manage and optimize inbound leads, setting the stage for valuable, lasting collaborations.
- Establish a proactive outreach strategy, seeking and forging connections with key players across industries, focusing on lucrative commercial partnerships across a wide array of sectors (i.e Financial Institutions, telecommunications, etc.).
- Take ownership of the partnership lifecycle, ensuring consistent progression from initial contact to final execution and ongoing relationship maintenance.
- Develop and implement a CRM system at the studio level, managing various leads and ensuring systematic follow-ups.
- Coordinate with the investment team to identify and pursue regional expansion opportunities for our portfolio ventures, facilitating introductions and negotiations with potential syndicate partners and stakeholders for international growth.
- Actively participate in developing and nurturing a strategic network to support venture scaling and market penetration.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or a related field; an MBA or similar advanced degree is highly favorable.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in partnership development or business development roles, preferably within fintech or digital assets.
- Demonstrable experience in handling inbound leads and managing high-stakes relationships with an array stakeholders.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with a track record of executing growth initiatives and expanding business operations into new regions.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at varying levels of seniority and backgrounds.
- Leadership qualities, combined with a consultative approach and the capability to inspire confidence and trust.
- Familiarity with CRM software and the ability to structure and systematize complex lead management processes.
Why join us?
- Autonomy: We are an ambitious team with ambitious goals and you will have the autonomy and trust from us to create your own path
- Professional growth: We support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback
- Comprehensive benefits: We offer competitive pay along with extensive health insurance (including dental & vision) for onsite team members.
- Other stuff: we provide Apple products for your work.
- Hybrid, with office location in Abu Dhabi’s financial hub.
Why you shouldn’t apply
If you feel that your experience and qualifications don’t somewhat match the above, or you are unable to commit to an entrepreneurial journey within the next month, this may not be the position for you.