Group Product Manager
Who Are We❓
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region.
The Job in a Nutshell💡
As a Group Product Manager in the RMS (Restaurant Management system) track, you will drive the short- and long-term direction for the Core Product offering. You will need to constantly balance immediate needs—of the business and of our customers—with progress against a long-term vision for the future. You will also drive the product vision, strategy and foremost: execution. You lead and inspire multiple product development teams working on software and hardware payment products.
What You Will Do❓
You will be responsible for building and innovating in our cashier system, order management system, delivery process and much more.
Foodics’s RMS today processes millions of orders per month and we are looking for a product expert to help us grow this business; you will:
- Be involved in quarterly planning, staying accountable for monitoring and improving your teams’ metrics and KPI’s
- As the leader of your product team, you are further responsible for the roadmap of the product. Together with your team of engineers and UX designer , you translate the vision and mission into objectives and a product roadmap. You will take the lead in defining metrics, planning, prioritization and execution.
- Foster trust with your team members, stakeholders, and leadership team by ensuring constant proactive communication.
- You use both quantitative and qualitative research to improve the product.
What Are We Looking For❓
Be the voice of the customer and the driving force behind product innovation from in-depth product understanding and feature development through rigorous discovery activities and experimentation when possible:
- 7+ years product management experience in similar fast-growth, Agile product environments, having been involved in several successful launches.
- You are data-driven and base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- Experience in creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, driving product vision, experience in working with product marketing in defining go-to-market strategy and leading design discussions with UX designers.
- An ability to self-direct and problem-solve in sophisticated, ambiguous, or constantly evolving environments while balancing multiple workstreams.
- You have at least 5 years hands-on experience with developing customer facing products.
- Familiarity with hypothesis-driven product development.
- You know how to get the data you need and translate it into actionable insights.
- You have a strong bias for action with a hands-on mentality and stress-resistant attitude.
- You are a great storyteller and are able to manage communication and collaboration between different stakeholders and drive decision-making on all levels.
- You have a track record shaping products from concept through delivery at scale.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have experience with working with a large variety of internal stakeholders, including marketing, legal, finance and other product areas.
Who Will Excel❓
- Familiarity with the F&B industry.
- Familiarity with A/B testing.
What We Offer You❗
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn 🦄, hop on and #apply_now✅